Blue roundup: What does Jimmer Fredette plan to do more of this season?
What does former Cougar star Jimmer Fredette plan to do more of in his second season in the NBA? Shoot the ball, of course.
Indianapolis Colts receiver, and former BYU star, Austin Collie hauled in a 23-yard touchdown pass from rookie Andrew Luck Sunday in a preseason 38-3 blowout of the St. Louis Rams.
“We haven’t necessarily seen [what I can do]," Fredette said. "It’s going to just be my scoring mentality. I think that’s what it’s going to be like. It’s going to be me going out there and being aggressive and shooting the basketball and being fearless. That’s something that I’ve always done, and that’s going to be my niche in this league.”
Former BYU running back Joshua Quezada, who left the Cougars in July, reportedly has transferred to Fresno State.
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 137
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 31
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 30
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 17
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 16
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 15