Blue roundup: Coach Mike Leach frustrated with WSU offense
There's less than three weeks until the season-opener between BYU and Washington State.
BYU held its first scrimmage on Thursday. Meanwhile, up in Pullman, Wash., first-year coach Mike Leach got frustrated with his offense and let them know it.
"Right now, we're a team that loses our concentration when we get tired, and so basically we've got to work through that and drill and develop the skill to do that," Leach told the Seattle Times. "... All of a sudden, your number's called and it's time to rise up and respond. You better be there ready to do it, rather than a bunch of indecision. We've just got to do a better job of impressing the point on those guys to be ready to tee it up."
Here's a view of Provo, and BYU, from a Washington State perspective.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 80
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34