A fire caused by a motor vehicle accident Friday morning started near homes on West Capitol Hill in Salt Lake City, alerting local fire units.
The fire is now contained, according to KSL reporter Randall Jeppson. Sources say it is near Victory Road on the west side of Capitol Hill.
The fire was visible from the corner of 300 North and 400 West in Salt Lake.
No information is currently available on the victim in the car accident.
Deseret News will provide updates as the story unfolds.
- Josh Powell made 'admission of guilt' in...
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- 2 Utah high schools ranked among the best in...
- 4 reasons why you need to paraglide at Point...
- XanGo seeks ouster of co-founder in new lawsuit
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Doug Robinson: Memo to the government: Feel...
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 43
- S.L. draws up airport plans 32
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 28
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 23
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 22
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 21
- Gov. Gary Herbert tells Washington... 17