A fire caused by a motor vehicle accident Friday morning started near homes on West Capitol Hill in Salt Lake City, alerting local fire units.
The fire is now contained, according to KSL reporter Randall Jeppson. Sources say it is near Victory Road on the west side of Capitol Hill.
The fire was visible from the corner of 300 North and 400 West in Salt Lake.
No information is currently available on the victim in the car accident.
Deseret News will provide updates as the story unfolds.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close South...
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence of...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Two rescued after falling through ice at...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Driver in DUI crash that maimed 11-year-old...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 39
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 26
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14