A fire caused by a motor vehicle accident Friday morning started near homes on West Capitol Hill in Salt Lake City, alerting local fire units.
The fire is now contained, according to KSL reporter Randall Jeppson. Sources say it is near Victory Road on the west side of Capitol Hill.
The fire was visible from the corner of 300 North and 400 West in Salt Lake.
No information is currently available on the victim in the car accident.
Deseret News will provide updates as the story unfolds.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Herbert signs bills for Fairpark arena funds,...
- Police answering welfare call find woman...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 23
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14