A fire caused by a motor vehicle accident Friday morning started near homes on West Capitol Hill in Salt Lake City, alerting local fire units.
The fire is now contained, according to KSL reporter Randall Jeppson. Sources say it is near Victory Road on the west side of Capitol Hill.
The fire was visible from the corner of 300 North and 400 West in Salt Lake.
No information is currently available on the victim in the car accident.
Deseret News will provide updates as the story unfolds.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8