Police requesting helping locating missing and endangered child
TOOELE — The Tooele Police Department is asking for help locating a missing and endangered child.
Noah Gardner is 5-years-old and was taken by his mother, Gina Elizabeth Cross, 41, on August 3 knowing she was going to lose custody of him.
Cross is described as white female with brown eyes, brown hair, 5 feet 1 inch tall and weighs 91 pounds. According to the advisory she is mentally ill.
She is possibly in Salt Lake City or Davis County.
Anyone with information on Noah's whereabouts is asked to call Tooele Police at 435-882-5600.
- Manti man indicted in Oregon occupation;...
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of BYU...
- Millcreek man found dead near Saltair was...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- 'He was large, he was angry, he was bloody,'...
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San Juan...
- Inversion tightens grip on Wasatch Front
- BYU's first physics grad earns posthumous Grammy
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 34
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 32
- IRS raids properties with possible... 20
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 14
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close... 11