Police requesting helping locating missing and endangered child
TOOELE — The Tooele Police Department is asking for help locating a missing and endangered child.
Noah Gardner is 5-years-old and was taken by his mother, Gina Elizabeth Cross, 41, on August 3 knowing she was going to lose custody of him.
Cross is described as white female with brown eyes, brown hair, 5 feet 1 inch tall and weighs 91 pounds. According to the advisory she is mentally ill.
She is possibly in Salt Lake City or Davis County.
Anyone with information on Noah's whereabouts is asked to call Tooele Police at 435-882-5600.
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Sandy mailman's plea for books gets worldwide...
- Utah natives receive rave reviews, make 'So...
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living...
- Which U.S. cities are the best for upward...
- Body found in suitcase near Saltair identified
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting program...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 289
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 128
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 101
- Mike Lee plotting tricky maneuver to... 88
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of... 73
- Most Utahns oppose Supreme Court ruling... 65
- Lee takes on new strategy in fight... 45
- Is report on building prison in Draper... 35