Mary Cybulski, Universal Pictures
Points for Parents: “The Bourne Legacy”
- Violence/danger: There are many action sequences that rely heavily on violence. This is a story about a trained killer, and his instinct is to act. The violence includes hand-to-hand combat, guns and a missile or two. This is a chase film, so the main characters are almost always in peril and always looking over their shoulders.
- Language/profanity: A few “swears” are thrown out during the film, mostly by those who are angered by a situation. There are no characters that just use profanity to be noticed.
- Nudity: There is no nudity or sensuality. In fact, the two main characters don’t even kiss, although there is a connection between them.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer on BYU Radio. His reviews can be heard on BYURadio.org and on SiriusXM Channel 143.
What You May Have Missed
In Family Media
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes first...
- The Clean Cut: Two popular YouTube singers...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Elegant Louvre Garden in Paris infested with...
- NBC announces lead for live musical 'Peter Pan'
- A dozen children's books I could read every day
- Man without arms and legs has a message about...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 14
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 10
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Man without arms and legs has a message... 4
- First trailer for 'The Hobbit: The... 3
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes... 2
- Elegant Louvre Garden in Paris infested... 1