Mary Cybulski, Universal Pictures
Points for Parents: “The Bourne Legacy”
- Violence/danger: There are many action sequences that rely heavily on violence. This is a story about a trained killer, and his instinct is to act. The violence includes hand-to-hand combat, guns and a missile or two. This is a chase film, so the main characters are almost always in peril and always looking over their shoulders.
- Language/profanity: A few “swears” are thrown out during the film, mostly by those who are angered by a situation. There are no characters that just use profanity to be noticed.
- Nudity: There is no nudity or sensuality. In fact, the two main characters don’t even kiss, although there is a connection between them.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer on BYU Radio. His reviews can be heard on BYURadio.org and on SiriusXM Channel 143.
What You May Have Missed
In Family Media
- National Spelling Bee co-champions include...
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Chris Hicks: ‘Joy’ and a special...
- Mom's 'happy Chewbacca' video shatters...
- Man discovers, restores statues from American...
- Utah artisan's handmade guitars gaining...
- Utahn on 'Survivor-'themed 'Price is Right'...
- Movie review: Beckinsale showcases classic...
- Mom's 'happy Chewbacca' video shatters... 6
- Movie review: Overstuffed 'X-Men:... 2
- Chris Hicks: ‘Joy’ and a... 1
- Chris Hicks: Gear up for Memorial Day... 1
- National Spelling Bee co-champions... 0
- Ballet West artists prepare original... 0
- Man discovers, restores statues from... 0
- Utah artisan's handmade guitars gaining... 0