Peter Cooke names Randy Horiuchi, Wayne Holland as gubernatorial campaign co-chairs
SALT LAKE CITY — Two longtime Democratic leaders will serve as co-chairmen of Peter Cooke's campaign for governor.
Cooke named Salt Lake County Councilman Randy Horiuchi and former Democratic Party Chairman Wayne Holland to that position this week.
“Both men are known and respected throughout Utah — on both sides of the political aisle — for their contributions to the betterment of our state, to working men and women and to the business community," Cooke said.
- Josh Powell made 'admission of guilt' in...
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- XanGo seeks ouster of co-founder in new lawsuit
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 43
- S.L. draws up airport plans 31
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 23
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 21
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 20
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 19
- Gov. Gary Herbert tells Washington... 16