Peter Cooke names Randy Horiuchi, Wayne Holland as gubernatorial campaign co-chairs
SALT LAKE CITY — Two longtime Democratic leaders will serve as co-chairmen of Peter Cooke's campaign for governor.
Cooke named Salt Lake County Councilman Randy Horiuchi and former Democratic Party Chairman Wayne Holland to that position this week.
“Both men are known and respected throughout Utah — on both sides of the political aisle — for their contributions to the betterment of our state, to working men and women and to the business community," Cooke said.
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Crowds to flock to Salt Lake City this weekend
- Salt Lake City Marathon comes with many...
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem could mean...
- 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' cast...
- Western states to feds: Turn over public lands
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 106
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 89
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 77
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 27
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed;... 23
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 22