Peter Cooke names Randy Horiuchi, Wayne Holland as gubernatorial campaign co-chairs
SALT LAKE CITY — Two longtime Democratic leaders will serve as co-chairmen of Peter Cooke's campaign for governor.
Cooke named Salt Lake County Councilman Randy Horiuchi and former Democratic Party Chairman Wayne Holland to that position this week.
“Both men are known and respected throughout Utah — on both sides of the political aisle — for their contributions to the betterment of our state, to working men and women and to the business community," Cooke said.
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- LDS missionary 'stable' following hit-and-run...
- A firsthand perspective: Reflecting on the...
- Mitt Romney to live in Utah — at least...
- Utah facing $1.2 billion-dollar water...
- Utah soldier presumed dead in Afghanistan
- Mia Love announces she's officially running...
- LDS missionary from Sweden suffers aneurysm,...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 62
- Mitt Romney to live in Utah — at... 45
- Police say driver who hit 3 children... 27
- Angry Orrin Hatch: IRS guilty of... 19
- Utah GOP convention agenda includes... 19
- Attorney General John Swallow says he's... 16
- Mormon missionary age announcement... 14
- Angelina Jolie announcement leads to... 12