Peter Cooke names Randy Horiuchi, Wayne Holland as gubernatorial campaign co-chairs
SALT LAKE CITY — Two longtime Democratic leaders will serve as co-chairmen of Peter Cooke's campaign for governor.
Cooke named Salt Lake County Councilman Randy Horiuchi and former Democratic Party Chairman Wayne Holland to that position this week.
“Both men are known and respected throughout Utah — on both sides of the political aisle — for their contributions to the betterment of our state, to working men and women and to the business community," Cooke said.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Shots fired after fight at high school in...
- Utah's expanding Hispanic business at center...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Creativity of ALS ice bucket challenge boosts...
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 166
- Bingham High students walk out over... 90
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 87
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 27
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18