Peter Cooke names Randy Horiuchi, Wayne Holland as gubernatorial campaign co-chairs
SALT LAKE CITY — Two longtime Democratic leaders will serve as co-chairmen of Peter Cooke's campaign for governor.
Cooke named Salt Lake County Councilman Randy Horiuchi and former Democratic Party Chairman Wayne Holland to that position this week.
“Both men are known and respected throughout Utah — on both sides of the political aisle — for their contributions to the betterment of our state, to working men and women and to the business community," Cooke said.
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- Tired teen plowed into new car lot, Vernal...
- Woman accused of leaving young son outside...
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 53
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 48
- House Speaker Becky Lockhart is running... 36
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 34
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 33
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 28
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 27