Utah football fans may have noticed a significant appearance change for junior quarterback Jordan Wynn when camp began.
Wynn arrived to camp without his long brown hair — a much shorter, clean look.
This University of Utah athletics video looks at the story behind Wynn's long locks. He explains that he grew his hair after his late grandmother was diagnosed with cancer. He decided to grow his hair as she was losing hers, promising to donate his hair to Locks of Love, a charity that makes and donates hairpieces to young kids who have been diagnosed with medical conditions.
The video gives Coach Kyle Whittingham's reaction to his QB's new look and shows Wynn getting his hair cut off.
Contact Gregory Rose at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM.
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Gordon Hayward happy to be moving on with...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Miami Beach Bowl live coverage: BYU vs....
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Cougars gain a lot over Final Four weekend...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 63
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 35
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 33
- Miami Beach Bowl live coverage: BYU vs.... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28