Utah football fans may have noticed a significant appearance change for junior quarterback Jordan Wynn when camp began.
Wynn arrived to camp without his long brown hair — a much shorter, clean look.
This University of Utah athletics video looks at the story behind Wynn's long locks. He explains that he grew his hair after his late grandmother was diagnosed with cancer. He decided to grow his hair as she was losing hers, promising to donate his hair to Locks of Love, a charity that makes and donates hairpieces to young kids who have been diagnosed with medical conditions.
The video gives Coach Kyle Whittingham's reaction to his QB's new look and shows Wynn getting his hair cut off.
Contact Gregory Rose at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM.
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- Utah football: Quarterback Kendal Thompson...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 107
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 32
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 21
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20