Utah football fans may have noticed a significant appearance change for junior quarterback Jordan Wynn when camp began.
Wynn arrived to camp without his long brown hair — a much shorter, clean look.
This University of Utah athletics video looks at the story behind Wynn's long locks. He explains that he grew his hair after his late grandmother was diagnosed with cancer. He decided to grow his hair as she was losing hers, promising to donate his hair to Locks of Love, a charity that makes and donates hairpieces to young kids who have been diagnosed with medical conditions.
The video gives Coach Kyle Whittingham's reaction to his QB's new look and shows Wynn getting his hair cut off.
Contact Gregory Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM.
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Gallery of champions: All 94 state...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Former Ute player among those invited to work...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 51
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 48
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 47
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 42
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 12
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner... 8
- Utah State basketball: Aggie men to... 6