BYUtv reporter Kory Aldous provides an update after Day 4 of BYU fall camp.
In the update, Bronco Mendenhall explains the difficulty of determining whether to practice with pads or without pads. Aldous also looks at the scrimmage between the offense and defense at the end of practice in which QB Riley Nelson looked impressive.
Video: BYU fall camp update — Day 4
BYU fall camp: Day 4 update
Contact Gregory Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- High school football: Hillcrest Huskies 2015...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 33
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 27
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 24
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16