BYUtv reporter Kory Aldous provides an update after Day 4 of BYU fall camp.
In the update, Bronco Mendenhall explains the difficulty of determining whether to practice with pads or without pads. Aldous also looks at the scrimmage between the offense and defense at the end of practice in which QB Riley Nelson looked impressive.
Video: BYU fall camp update — Day 4
BYU fall camp: Day 4 update
Contact Gregory Rose at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- From dating advice to awkward returns: 10 of...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 107
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 53
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 42
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- Guard Elijah Bryant announces he is... 21