BYUtv reporter Kory Aldous provides an update after Day 4 of BYU fall camp.
In the update, Bronco Mendenhall explains the difficulty of determining whether to practice with pads or without pads. Aldous also looks at the scrimmage between the offense and defense at the end of practice in which QB Riley Nelson looked impressive.
Video: BYU fall camp update — Day 4
BYU fall camp: Day 4 update
Contact Gregory Rose at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM.
- 20 questions: How well do you know Tyler...
- BYU jumps into national spotlight after big...
- Holmoe assesses the state of the program as...
- BYU basketball analysis: How the Cougars held...
- Mike Sorensen: How about a Utah-BYU matchup...
- About Utah: Replace the prison with the NFL,...
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- Photos: BYU welcomed by fans at Provo Airport
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 107
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 80
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 64
- Utes bounce back, blast Sun Devils 50
- Holmoe assesses the state of the... 32
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 31
- Mike Sorensen: How about a Utah-BYU... 30
- About Utah: Replace the prison with the... 29