BYUtv reporter Kory Aldous provides an update after Day 4 of BYU fall camp.
In the update, Bronco Mendenhall explains the difficulty of determining whether to practice with pads or without pads. Aldous also looks at the scrimmage between the offense and defense at the end of practice in which QB Riley Nelson looked impressive.
Video: BYU fall camp update — Day 4
BYU fall camp: Day 4 update
Contact Gregory Rose at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM.
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 49
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 31
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26