BYUtv reporter Kory Aldous provides an update after Day 4 of BYU fall camp.
In the update, Bronco Mendenhall explains the difficulty of determining whether to practice with pads or without pads. Aldous also looks at the scrimmage between the offense and defense at the end of practice in which QB Riley Nelson looked impressive.
Video: BYU fall camp update — Day 4
BYU fall camp: Day 4 update
Contact Gregory Rose at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM.
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- 2015 BYU Commits
- 2015 Utah Football Commits
- With Kyle Collinsworth out, BYU rebounds and...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- BYU guard Tyler Haws passes Danny Ainge for...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 84
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 36
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 26
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 25