CAMP WILLIAMS — A lightning-caused fire is burning at the southern edge of Camp Williams property, but no buildings are being threatened by flames.
The Utah National Guard said crews from Saratoga Springs, Bluffdale, and Eagle Mountain on scene to help prevent movement of fire to the south, and the fire had spread to 100 acres.
The fire was sparked after a blustery front with high winds and lightning moved across Salt Lake County a little bit after 8 p.m.
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Syracuse woman killed in Antelope Drive crash
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 32
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 29
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21