CAMP WILLIAMS — A lightning-caused fire is burning at the southern edge of Camp Williams property, but no buildings are being threatened by flames.
The Utah National Guard said crews from Saratoga Springs, Bluffdale, and Eagle Mountain on scene to help prevent movement of fire to the south, and the fire had spread to 100 acres.
The fire was sparked after a blustery front with high winds and lightning moved across Salt Lake County a little bit after 8 p.m.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- Doug Robinson: Looking back on a cop's career
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Man, 69, missing after his boat capsizes in...
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in... 47
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 11
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Man charged with killing baby in Ogden... 8
- Circleville farmers scratching their... 8