HONEYVILLE, Box Elder — A mother and son were transported to the hospital after the semitrailer they were riding in tipped over on a state Route 13 off-ramp.
Officials said a man, woman and six children were traveling southbound on the exit 276 off-ramp when the semitrailer tipped over onto the curb. The woman suffered a back injury and one child suffered a severe broken leg. They were transported by ambulance and helicopter to an area hospital.
The cause of the accident is still under investigation, officials said. No citations were issued. The exit 276 was temporarily closed as authorities work to remove the semitrailer.
More information will be provided as it becomes available.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah...
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- Family of slain man who killed police K9...
- Crash launches engine 100 feet, but seat belt...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 15