Kids on the Move
HIGHLAND — Kids on the Move, an organization assisting families with children who have developmental delays or special needs, will host a family fishing party for alumni and currently enrolled families in order to celebrate successes.
The event will be held Aug. 11, from 9 a.m.-noon, at Highland Glen Park, 4800 W. Knight Ave. Members of the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources will stock the pond and loan poles. The Cabela's retail store will provide bait and poles, and employees will demonstrate how to catch, clean and cook fish. Fishing licenses will not be required at the event.
For more than 26 years, Kids on the Move has helped some 17,000 families with children who have developmental delays or special needs. The program has an average monthly enrollment of 800.
For more information, call 801-221-9930 or visit kotm.org
- UTubers: Vocal Point director, mom dance to...
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the fun out...
- This is what you look like to a newborn baby
- Beat the heat: 33 free splash pads in Utah
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: From 'America's Got...
- UTubers: Lindsey Stirling posts video of...
- BYU's Vocal Point hopes to 'uplift and...
- The U.S. women’s national soccer team...
- When Satan steals your motherhood 85
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the... 42
- Behind the rapid shift in public... 26
- LDS musician Alex Boyé thrills... 5
- This is what you look like to a newborn... 2
- An 'all-American tradition': Fourth of... 2
- Schwarzenegger and Co. play the... 1
- 'Terminator Genisys': 3 points for parents 1