Kids on the Move
HIGHLAND — Kids on the Move, an organization assisting families with children who have developmental delays or special needs, will host a family fishing party for alumni and currently enrolled families in order to celebrate successes.
The event will be held Aug. 11, from 9 a.m.-noon, at Highland Glen Park, 4800 W. Knight Ave. Members of the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources will stock the pond and loan poles. The Cabela's retail store will provide bait and poles, and employees will demonstrate how to catch, clean and cook fish. Fishing licenses will not be required at the event.
For more than 26 years, Kids on the Move has helped some 17,000 families with children who have developmental delays or special needs. The program has an average monthly enrollment of 800.
For more information, call 801-221-9930 or visit kotm.org
- Alex Boye to make second appearance on NBC's...
- 31 things you might not know about the Harry...
- 20 things I wish I would have known before...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- The Clean Cut: Boy receives first pediatric...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- What I learned after my son broke his foot
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an... 118
- ValueSpeak: 'Goodbye, Farewell and Amen' 4
- Beating the odds: Trip to the White... 4
- 20 things I wish I would have known... 4
- Mormon thrill ride creator still... 2
- Alex Boye to make second appearance on... 2
- Cruise, Ferguson deliver a winner with... 1
- Renovation Solutions: Finding more... 1