Updated lds.org: If you have visited lds.org in the past few days, you might have noticed that there is a “new lds.org menu.” The LDSTech gurus walk us through what is new: “As you explore the menus, you’ll notice that names are more straightforward and plain than in the past. Rather than ‘Church Media Library,’ the option is now ‘Video, Audio, and Images.’ Rather than ‘My Study Notebook,’ the option is ‘Notes and Journal.’ Rather than ‘Online Store,’ the option is ‘Order Church Materials.’ This more plain naming convention helps you identify content you’re looking for without needing to know a specific name or catchy title for the content.” Plus, click in to learn what’s new with the sign on and globe icons.
Calgary Temple: Click in to watch the lovely “Calgary Temple Open House Announcement” via the Mormon Messages YouTube channel. And once you do that, share it with your family and friends (especially any of those who might find themselves in Canada during the open house).
Visiting teaching: Those at Mormon Mommy Blogs really outdid themselves with the “Free August 2012 Visiting Teaching Printable” that utilizes President Henry B. Eyring’s quote, “The only system which could provide succor and comfort across a church so large in a world so varied would be through individual servants near the people in need.” Beautiful!
Emily W. Jensen updates "Today in the Bloggernacle" on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, presenting the best from the world of LDS-oriented blog sites. Her extended "Bloggernacle Back Bench" appears on Tuesdays. Email: email@example.com
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- New features at Ogden Temple reception tent...
- Wright Words: Bad days are inevitable —...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- New collaboration helps track pioneer...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a... 18
- 66,511 volunteers set FamilySearch... 17
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house... 8
- Wright Words: Bad days are inevitable... 4
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of... 3
- New features at Ogden Temple reception... 3
- New collaboration helps track pioneer... 2
- Book review: 'Testimony of Luke' paints... 1