Downtown Provo's Rooftop Concert Series offers a night of music for concertgoers
Held the first Friday of the month, Downtown Provo's Rooftop Concert Series is free, family-friendly and outdoors. The next installment in the series will be Aug. 4, featuring musicians Isaac Russell, Book On Tapeworm and John Allred.
The series is located at the Central Bank parking terrace at 100 W. 100 North, Provo. Doors open at 6 p.m., and the show begins at 7:30 p.m. A food market, including Two Jack's Pizza, Indian Palace and Black Sheep Café, will be available in the alley below the venue.
The series, which has been running since 2010, averages 2,500 attendees. Sept. 7 will feature Fictionist and New Electric Sound, while Oct. 5 will bring The Lower Lights and The Folka Dots.
For more information visit www.rooftopconcertseries.com.
- How one woman unplugged from technology for...
- Power of Moms: The 21-day motherhood challenge
- The Clean Cut: Lucasfilm responds to...
- Renovation Solutions: 5 signs it is time to...
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view of the...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- 11-year-old girl honors sick grandfather by...
- The Clean Cut: Children identify mom without...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 43
- Erin Stewart: Are trampolines too... 17
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 6
- The Clean Cut: Lucasfilm responds to... 3
- Does an American child really go... 2
- 1 in 7 Americans has this kind of marriage 2
- Utah mother uses personal tragedy to... 1