Downtown Provo's Rooftop Concert Series offers a night of music for concertgoers
Held the first Friday of the month, Downtown Provo's Rooftop Concert Series is free, family-friendly and outdoors. The next installment in the series will be Aug. 4, featuring musicians Isaac Russell, Book On Tapeworm and John Allred.
The series is located at the Central Bank parking terrace at 100 W. 100 North, Provo. Doors open at 6 p.m., and the show begins at 7:30 p.m. A food market, including Two Jack's Pizza, Indian Palace and Black Sheep Café, will be available in the alley below the venue.
The series, which has been running since 2010, averages 2,500 attendees. Sept. 7 will feature Fictionist and New Electric Sound, while Oct. 5 will bring The Lower Lights and The Folka Dots.
For more information visit www.rooftopconcertseries.com.
- Condoleezza Rice and Jenny Oaks Baker release...
- UTubers: Lexi Walker sings 'America the...
- Brooke Romney: Why we are taking the fun out...
- Beat the heat: 33 free splash pads in Utah
- Where are all the good Fourth of July movies?
- An 'all-American tradition': Fourth of July...
- 4 ways to guarantee your kids will have a...
- In our opinion: Declaration of Independence...
- When Satan steals your motherhood 88
- Behind the rapid shift in public... 26
- In our opinion: Declaration of... 21
- Does Shakespeare still have a place in... 10
- Condoleezza Rice and Jenny Oaks Baker... 8
- UTubers: Vocal Point director, mom... 4
- An 'all-American tradition': Fourth of... 3
- We're doing youth soccer wrong: Stop... 3