Downtown Provo's Rooftop Concert Series offers a night of music for concertgoers
Held the first Friday of the month, Downtown Provo's Rooftop Concert Series is free, family-friendly and outdoors. The next installment in the series will be Aug. 4, featuring musicians Isaac Russell, Book On Tapeworm and John Allred.
The series is located at the Central Bank parking terrace at 100 W. 100 North, Provo. Doors open at 6 p.m., and the show begins at 7:30 p.m. A food market, including Two Jack's Pizza, Indian Palace and Black Sheep Café, will be available in the alley below the venue.
The series, which has been running since 2010, averages 2,500 attendees. Sept. 7 will feature Fictionist and New Electric Sound, while Oct. 5 will bring The Lower Lights and The Folka Dots.
For more information visit www.rooftopconcertseries.com.
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- The top 10 dream colleges in 2015
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- Motherhood Matters: When there is nothing...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- What makes marriage hard? These 5 things...
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 54
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 18
- 5 underrated Disney movies 15
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Baby boomers,... 6
- Teens may be even more distracted... 4
- What accounts for the cinematic... 3
- The Clean Cut: BYU students' video... 2