Downtown Provo's Rooftop Concert Series offers a night of music for concertgoers
Held the first Friday of the month, Downtown Provo's Rooftop Concert Series is free, family-friendly and outdoors. The next installment in the series will be Aug. 4, featuring musicians Isaac Russell, Book On Tapeworm and John Allred.
The series is located at the Central Bank parking terrace at 100 W. 100 North, Provo. Doors open at 6 p.m., and the show begins at 7:30 p.m. A food market, including Two Jack's Pizza, Indian Palace and Black Sheep Café, will be available in the alley below the venue.
The series, which has been running since 2010, averages 2,500 attendees. Sept. 7 will feature Fictionist and New Electric Sound, while Oct. 5 will bring The Lower Lights and The Folka Dots.
For more information visit www.rooftopconcertseries.com.
- Renovation Solutions: 5 signs it is time to...
- Power of Moms: The 21-day motherhood challenge
- A simple way to know that you're with the...
- How one woman unplugged from technology for...
- Does an American child really go missing...
- The one joke we make about love may actually...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy immune system
- The Clean Cut: Lucasfilm responds to...
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 49
- Erin Stewart: Are trampolines too... 18
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 7
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- Does an American child really go... 3
- The Clean Cut: Lucasfilm responds to... 3
- 1 out of 7 Americans has this kind of... 2
- The one joke we make about love may... 2