Downtown Provo's Rooftop Concert Series offers a night of music for concertgoers
Held the first Friday of the month, Downtown Provo's Rooftop Concert Series is free, family-friendly and outdoors. The next installment in the series will be Aug. 4, featuring musicians Isaac Russell, Book On Tapeworm and John Allred.
The series is located at the Central Bank parking terrace at 100 W. 100 North, Provo. Doors open at 6 p.m., and the show begins at 7:30 p.m. A food market, including Two Jack's Pizza, Indian Palace and Black Sheep Café, will be available in the alley below the venue.
The series, which has been running since 2010, averages 2,500 attendees. Sept. 7 will feature Fictionist and New Electric Sound, while Oct. 5 will bring The Lower Lights and The Folka Dots.
For more information visit www.rooftopconcertseries.com.
- Best and worst states to have a baby
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- 'Maze Runner,' based on Utah author's novel,...
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- The Clean Cut: New 'Simba cam' takes over...
- Why do we love bad movies?
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale... 9
- Why do Elsa's and Anna's parents have... 6
- Goodell: 'Same mistakes can never be... 4
- These are the new life milestones for... 4
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream... 4
- 25 ways I know my husband loves me 4
- Why a parent going to prison can be... 4