Downtown Provo's Rooftop Concert Series offers a night of music for concertgoers
Held the first Friday of the month, Downtown Provo's Rooftop Concert Series is free, family-friendly and outdoors. The next installment in the series will be Aug. 4, featuring musicians Isaac Russell, Book On Tapeworm and John Allred.
The series is located at the Central Bank parking terrace at 100 W. 100 North, Provo. Doors open at 6 p.m., and the show begins at 7:30 p.m. A food market, including Two Jack's Pizza, Indian Palace and Black Sheep Café, will be available in the alley below the venue.
The series, which has been running since 2010, averages 2,500 attendees. Sept. 7 will feature Fictionist and New Electric Sound, while Oct. 5 will bring The Lower Lights and The Folka Dots.
For more information visit www.rooftopconcertseries.com.
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Erin Stewart: Are your possessions stealing...
- 2015 summer festivals and celebrations around...
- 21 things to look forward to at Disneyland's...
- Motherhood Matters: 6 ways to help your shy...
- It's 'trauma season' in Utah for children
- Why my husband never sleeps on the... 22
- Family stress and poverty affect... 12
- BYU student parlays app idea into a... 12
- Why exposing your children to another... 7
- How strict should parents really be? 5
- Erin Stewart: Are your possessions... 5
- How different types of mothers have... 4
- About Utah: Reliving their great escape... 4