Downtown Provo's Rooftop Concert Series offers a night of music for concertgoers
Held the first Friday of the month, Downtown Provo's Rooftop Concert Series is free, family-friendly and outdoors. The next installment in the series will be Aug. 4, featuring musicians Isaac Russell, Book On Tapeworm and John Allred.
The series is located at the Central Bank parking terrace at 100 W. 100 North, Provo. Doors open at 6 p.m., and the show begins at 7:30 p.m. A food market, including Two Jack's Pizza, Indian Palace and Black Sheep Café, will be available in the alley below the venue.
The series, which has been running since 2010, averages 2,500 attendees. Sept. 7 will feature Fictionist and New Electric Sound, while Oct. 5 will bring The Lower Lights and The Folka Dots.
For more information visit www.rooftopconcertseries.com.
- Alex Boye to make second appearance on NBC's...
- 31 things you might not know about the Harry...
- 20 things I wish I would have known before...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- The Clean Cut: Boy receives first pediatric...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- What I learned after my son broke his foot
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an... 118
- ValueSpeak: 'Goodbye, Farewell and Amen' 4
- Beating the odds: Trip to the White... 4
- 20 things I wish I would have known... 4
- Mormon thrill ride creator still... 2
- Alex Boye to make second appearance on... 2
- Cruise, Ferguson deliver a winner with... 1
- Renovation Solutions: Finding more... 1