Held the first Friday of the month, Downtown Provo's Rooftop Concert Series is free, family-friendly and outdoors. The next installment in the series will be Aug. 4, featuring musicians Isaac Russell, Book On Tapeworm and John Allred.
The series is located at the Central Bank parking terrace at 100 W. 100 North, Provo. Doors open at 6 p.m., and the show begins at 7:30 p.m. A food market, including Two Jack's Pizza, Indian Palace and Black Sheep Café, will be available in the alley below the venue.
The series, which has been running since 2010, averages 2,500 attendees. Sept. 7 will feature Fictionist and New Electric Sound, while Oct. 5 will bring The Lower Lights and The Folka Dots.
For more information visit www.rooftopconcertseries.com.
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Actor Paul Walker dies in car crash; was...
- Daughter shares 5 lessons she hopes her...
- 2013 day-by-day holiday TV guide
- Utah Jazz players, dancers, Bear visit...
- Pentatonix shares 'magical' a cappella...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: How to unspoil your kids
- 'Little Bulldog' will take a break; the... 18
- Hate to eat and run, but I'm going... 12
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 8
- Couple money woes: When one partner is... 5
- Alpine woman is a dessert contest,... 5
- Frugal millennials leading way in... 5
- Many children cannot run as fast as... 5
- Xbox enforces user policy, suspends... 4