Diyah Pera, 20th Century Fox
- Bullying/violence: There is not much violence to be found in the film, but one girl does keep serving tennis balls at a boy. The two hate each other, and so there is some animosity. Two older kids bully their younger siblings into doing things they do not want to do.
- Message: At first the message of this film is not very apparent, but then it hits you in the face when a quote from Albert Einstein is used that says, “The man who has never made a mistake never tried anything.” This is a good film to see with your kids.
- Something to do: If you do see this film with your kids, talk about it. They may have questions about making mistakes and what the consequences could be.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer on BYU Radio. His reviews can be heard on BYURadio.org and on SiriusXM Channel 143.
What You May Have Missed
In Family Media
- 31 things you might not know about the Harry...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Motherhood Matters: 4 ways to help your...
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- ValueSpeak: 'Goodbye, Farewell and Amen'
- The Clean Cut: Musician's movie theater...
- From Russia with love: Italian swimmer...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an... 113
- Beating the odds: Trip to the White... 4
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash... 2
- UTubers: Jenny Oaks Baker and family... 2
- Imagine Dragons treated like home team... 2
- Mormon thrill ride creator still... 2
- Cruise, Ferguson deliver a winner with... 1
- Renovation Solutions: Finding more... 1