Diyah Pera, 20th Century Fox
- Bullying/violence: There is not much violence to be found in the film, but one girl does keep serving tennis balls at a boy. The two hate each other, and so there is some animosity. Two older kids bully their younger siblings into doing things they do not want to do.
- Message: At first the message of this film is not very apparent, but then it hits you in the face when a quote from Albert Einstein is used that says, “The man who has never made a mistake never tried anything.” This is a good film to see with your kids.
- Something to do: If you do see this film with your kids, talk about it. They may have questions about making mistakes and what the consequences could be.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer on BYU Radio. His reviews can be heard on BYURadio.org and on SiriusXM Channel 143.
What You May Have Missed
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Celebrities and their kids: Family is still...
- Community comes together to surprise...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Salt Lake father-son team take first in 3rd...
- Are millennials really the generation we...
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see their...
- How new research on chemicals in household...
- When Satan steals your motherhood 46
- Instead of 'Game of Thrones,' there are... 11
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 9
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation... 9
- Kids are still reading 'Calvin and Hobbes' 7
- Doug Robinson: Reuniting families... 6
- 'Noah' banned in three countries weeks... 5
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion... 4