Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
The University of Utah football team is gearing up for the upcoming season, and there are many questions that Utah fans have for their team as they get set to begin training camp.
Now, Ute fans can get answers from the players themselves through this Utah athletics feature, "U Ask the Utes." A Utah athlete will answer questions from fans, submitted via Facebook. This video is the inaugural episode.
Utah quarterback Jordan Wynn answers questions regarding his past shoulder injuries, how he has bounced back from those injuries and what he looks for with new offensive coordinator, Brian Johnson.
Video: 'U Ask the Utes' Q&A with QB Jordan Wynn
The inaugural "U Ask the Utes" segment with quarterback Jordan Wynn.
Contact Gregory Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah State infographic: Aggies' Keeton...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 59
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 29
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28