Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
The University of Utah football team is gearing up for the upcoming season, and there are many questions that Utah fans have for their team as they get set to begin training camp.
Now, Ute fans can get answers from the players themselves through this Utah athletics feature, "U Ask the Utes." A Utah athlete will answer questions from fans, submitted via Facebook. This video is the inaugural episode.
Utah quarterback Jordan Wynn answers questions regarding his past shoulder injuries, how he has bounced back from those injuries and what he looks for with new offensive coordinator, Brian Johnson.
Video: 'U Ask the Utes' Q&A with QB Jordan Wynn
The inaugural "U Ask the Utes" segment with quarterback Jordan Wynn.
Contact Gregory Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on Twitter at @GRoseDDM.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- Utes top Oregon State in double overtime 114
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 46
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28