Davis County Fairadise offers a way for visitors to give back
Established in 1929, the Davis County Fair has a long-standing tradition of providing family fun to county residents and other visitors. The "Fairadise" will be held Aug. 15-18.
There will be many sponsored and free events for families to attend, including free pony rides, a K-12 Science Discovery Tent, the American Diving Dogs and more.
It wouldn't be a fair without some healthy competition. This year the Davis County Fair will have plenty of events for competitors on all different levels to participate in. Some events include Mutton Bustin', a Jr. Rodeo, 5K, pet show, baby show, eating contests and more.
And not only will the fair be centered around family fun, but it will provide a way for people to give back. There will be opportunities to donate, including a food drive, quilt-tying and more.
To learn more about the Davis County Fair, visit: www.DavisFair.org.
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Bringing joy through simple acts of kindness
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 18
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9