Established in 1929, the Davis County Fair has a long-standing tradition of providing family fun to county residents and other visitors. The "Fairadise" will be held Aug. 15-18.
There will be many sponsored and free events for families to attend, including free pony rides, a K-12 Science Discovery Tent, the American Diving Dogs and more.
It wouldn't be a fair without some healthy competition. This year the Davis County Fair will have plenty of events for competitors on all different levels to participate in. Some events include Mutton Bustin', a Jr. Rodeo, 5K, pet show, baby show, eating contests and more.
And not only will the fair be centered around family fun, but it will provide a way for people to give back. There will be opportunities to donate, including a food drive, quilt-tying and more.
To learn more about the Davis County Fair, visit: www.DavisFair.org.
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Police make arrest in death of 59-year-old...
- Salt Lake City Marathon comes with many...
- Film about man's crusade against child sex...
- Western states to feds: Turn over public lands
- Two bodies discovered near Provo's Squaw Peak
- Students test interactive experiences ahead...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 90
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 78
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 27
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed;... 24
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 23
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 14