Davis County Fairadise offers a way for visitors to give back
Established in 1929, the Davis County Fair has a long-standing tradition of providing family fun to county residents and other visitors. The "Fairadise" will be held Aug. 15-18.
There will be many sponsored and free events for families to attend, including free pony rides, a K-12 Science Discovery Tent, the American Diving Dogs and more.
It wouldn't be a fair without some healthy competition. This year the Davis County Fair will have plenty of events for competitors on all different levels to participate in. Some events include Mutton Bustin', a Jr. Rodeo, 5K, pet show, baby show, eating contests and more.
And not only will the fair be centered around family fun, but it will provide a way for people to give back. There will be opportunities to donate, including a food drive, quilt-tying and more.
To learn more about the Davis County Fair, visit: www.DavisFair.org.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 39
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 14
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah... 13