Davis County Fairadise offers a way for visitors to give back
Established in 1929, the Davis County Fair has a long-standing tradition of providing family fun to county residents and other visitors. The "Fairadise" will be held Aug. 15-18.
There will be many sponsored and free events for families to attend, including free pony rides, a K-12 Science Discovery Tent, the American Diving Dogs and more.
It wouldn't be a fair without some healthy competition. This year the Davis County Fair will have plenty of events for competitors on all different levels to participate in. Some events include Mutton Bustin', a Jr. Rodeo, 5K, pet show, baby show, eating contests and more.
And not only will the fair be centered around family fun, but it will provide a way for people to give back. There will be opportunities to donate, including a food drive, quilt-tying and more.
To learn more about the Davis County Fair, visit: www.DavisFair.org.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to rally...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 77
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 34
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17