Davis County Fairadise offers a way for visitors to give back
Established in 1929, the Davis County Fair has a long-standing tradition of providing family fun to county residents and other visitors. The "Fairadise" will be held Aug. 15-18.
There will be many sponsored and free events for families to attend, including free pony rides, a K-12 Science Discovery Tent, the American Diving Dogs and more.
It wouldn't be a fair without some healthy competition. This year the Davis County Fair will have plenty of events for competitors on all different levels to participate in. Some events include Mutton Bustin', a Jr. Rodeo, 5K, pet show, baby show, eating contests and more.
And not only will the fair be centered around family fun, but it will provide a way for people to give back. There will be opportunities to donate, including a food drive, quilt-tying and more.
To learn more about the Davis County Fair, visit: www.DavisFair.org.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Police: Man shot, injured by officer in Ogden
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 21
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 21
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12