HERRIMAN — A Kennecott Utah Copper employee is recovering Sunday after a rollover accident.
The victim, who has not been identified, was driving a haul truck filled with ore from the mine to a disposal site when the truck rolled.
"This is very uncommon," said Kyle Bennett, Kennecott spokesman. "I've only heard of one other time this has happened, so we're very concerned about it. It's something we are going to look at and prevent from every happening again."
The victim was taken to University Hospital in stable condition, officials said.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 20
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17