HERRIMAN — A Kennecott Utah Copper employee is recovering Sunday after a rollover accident.
The victim, who has not been identified, was driving a haul truck filled with ore from the mine to a disposal site when the truck rolled.
"This is very uncommon," said Kyle Bennett, Kennecott spokesman. "I've only heard of one other time this has happened, so we're very concerned about it. It's something we are going to look at and prevent from every happening again."
The victim was taken to University Hospital in stable condition, officials said.
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- Fire at Little America Hotel forces overnight...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 18
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9
- North Ogden to make Nativity display... 8