SALT LAKE CITY — Being grateful can take people on a road to success because they tend to seek more success than those who are ungrateful, according to INC.
INC likened gratitude to a muscle, one that continually needs to be used.
"You're throwing mental focus on what worked well, and shrugging off what didn't," the article said. "As a result, you'll sleep better, and you'll wake up more refreshed."
However, those who are ungrateful end up never feeling like they can succeed and become frustrated, bitter and discouraged, according to INC.
To put this into practice in your own life, try this: While at work, think about the things you're grateful for. Being able to help a coworker with a problem or get a task done ahead of time can all be situations to be thankful for.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- WestJet airline video goes viral as Santa...
- The Grand America and the Flower Patch: Once...
- University of Utah Health Care's AirMed puts...
- Companies make CEO changes in U.S. and Canada
- Utah website designed to make sending...
- Leavitt stresses importance of allies, alliances
- The American Dream is still alive for 20...
- The American Dream is still alive for... 11
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 10
- System failure to blame for delayed... 9
- Leavitt stresses importance of allies,... 8
- Cedar Hills to require business... 5
- WestJet airline video goes viral as... 3
- Companies make CEO changes in U.S. and... 3
- Healthy jobs report a good sign for... 2