SALT LAKE CITY — Being grateful can take people on a road to success because they tend to seek more success than those who are ungrateful, according to INC.
INC likened gratitude to a muscle, one that continually needs to be used.
"You're throwing mental focus on what worked well, and shrugging off what didn't," the article said. "As a result, you'll sleep better, and you'll wake up more refreshed."
However, those who are ungrateful end up never feeling like they can succeed and become frustrated, bitter and discouraged, according to INC.
To put this into practice in your own life, try this: While at work, think about the things you're grateful for. Being able to help a coworker with a problem or get a task done ahead of time can all be situations to be thankful for.
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate with...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Utah Transit Authority eyeing electric bus...
- Sarah Palin launches online subscription channel
- Does getting married really increase wealth...
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 14
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 11
- Does getting married really increase... 8
- Sarah Palin launches online... 7
- 3 ways you can save money on movie... 3
- Disney moves toward $10 hourly starting... 2