SALT LAKE CITY — Being grateful can take people on a road to success because they tend to seek more success than those who are ungrateful, according to INC.
INC likened gratitude to a muscle, one that continually needs to be used.
"You're throwing mental focus on what worked well, and shrugging off what didn't," the article said. "As a result, you'll sleep better, and you'll wake up more refreshed."
However, those who are ungrateful end up never feeling like they can succeed and become frustrated, bitter and discouraged, according to INC.
To put this into practice in your own life, try this: While at work, think about the things you're grateful for. Being able to help a coworker with a problem or get a task done ahead of time can all be situations to be thankful for.
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80...
- Failed resort embittered friends, Marc Jenson...
- 5 reasons your most talented employees will...
- Profiting as a Super Bowl host city...
- Balloon crew surpasses distance record in...
- How can Google snap its stock out of its stupor?
- Markets brace for Big Oil profit plunge
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax this...
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 62
- Business community supports tax... 22
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80... 13
- McDonald's CEO steps down as sales decline 7
- After setting iPhone record, what does... 5
- Greek radical left wins election,... 3
- US consumer confidence jumps to 7... 3
- US economy slows to 2.6 percent growth... 3