SALT LAKE CITY — Being grateful can take people on a road to success because they tend to seek more success than those who are ungrateful, according to INC.
INC likened gratitude to a muscle, one that continually needs to be used.
"You're throwing mental focus on what worked well, and shrugging off what didn't," the article said. "As a result, you'll sleep better, and you'll wake up more refreshed."
However, those who are ungrateful end up never feeling like they can succeed and become frustrated, bitter and discouraged, according to INC.
To put this into practice in your own life, try this: While at work, think about the things you're grateful for. Being able to help a coworker with a problem or get a task done ahead of time can all be situations to be thankful for.
- International tax competitiveness report: See...
- About Utah: Remembering the most brilliant...
- Q-and-A with Val Hale: a 'pretty...
- Apple sells more than 10 million iPhones in...
- How much of your paycheck do you take home?
- Why one inner-city kid didn't sell drugs to...
- NASA's Maven spacecraft enters Mars orbit
- Rebate or tax credit? Clean air proposal...
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 5
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 4
- Rebate or tax credit? Clean air... 4
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2
- Bus ads bringing thousands of dollars... 2
- Review: Larger iPhones eliminate reason... 1
- Guilty verdict in peanut trial should... 1