Police release sketch of man suspected in St. George rape
ST. GEORGE — Police have released a sketch drawing of a man investigators believe raped a woman who was jogging in May on a bike path in St. George.
On May 2, a 25-year-old woman was jogging on the bike path near a tunnel that runs beneath Sunset Boulevard when she was knocked to the ground and raped, according to St. George police.
The attacker is described as a white man in his 20s, about 5 feet 8 inches tall with brown or hazel eyes. He was last seek wearing a black bandana on his head, a black short sleeve shirt and black pants.
Detectives said they were looking at surveillance video of businesses in the area in an attempt to identify a suspect.
Anyone with information on the attack can call police at 435-627-4330.
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- Woman accused of leaving young son outside...
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay...
- Lawmaker's proposal would offer free tuition...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 53
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 48
- House Speaker Becky Lockhart is running... 36
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 34
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 33
- Newborn found in trash can brings call... 32
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 27