Police release sketch of man suspected in St. George rape
ST. GEORGE — Police have released a sketch drawing of a man investigators believe raped a woman who was jogging in May on a bike path in St. George.
On May 2, a 25-year-old woman was jogging on the bike path near a tunnel that runs beneath Sunset Boulevard when she was knocked to the ground and raped, according to St. George police.
The attacker is described as a white man in his 20s, about 5 feet 8 inches tall with brown or hazel eyes. He was last seek wearing a black bandana on his head, a black short sleeve shirt and black pants.
Detectives said they were looking at surveillance video of businesses in the area in an attempt to identify a suspect.
Anyone with information on the attack can call police at 435-627-4330.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- 7 habits of mentally strong people
- 'Catastrophic' arson fire destroys 10 Tooele...
- West Valley man killed in motorcycle crash...
- Applications being taken for justice court...
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14