Police release sketch of man suspected in St. George rape
ST. GEORGE — Police have released a sketch drawing of a man investigators believe raped a woman who was jogging in May on a bike path in St. George.
On May 2, a 25-year-old woman was jogging on the bike path near a tunnel that runs beneath Sunset Boulevard when she was knocked to the ground and raped, according to St. George police.
The attacker is described as a white man in his 20s, about 5 feet 8 inches tall with brown or hazel eyes. He was last seek wearing a black bandana on his head, a black short sleeve shirt and black pants.
Detectives said they were looking at surveillance video of businesses in the area in an attempt to identify a suspect.
Anyone with information on the attack can call police at 435-627-4330.
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015 World...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support to...
- Teen accused of killing 15-year-old makes...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 95
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 87
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 60
- Federal government extends same-sex... 40
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 38
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 30
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 19