WEST VALLEY CITY — Construction on a new road in West Valley City is complete. Cultural Center Drive connects 3300 South at 1200 West with 3100 South at 1400 West, providing improved access to the Utah Cultural Celebration Center, the Maverik Center and the rest of the 3100 South corridor.
The new road also relieves pressure on the intersection of 3500 South and Redwood Road.
The roadway provides one lane of travel in each direction with a center lane. The road is currently 41 feet wide with three 12-foot lanes with the ability to expand to 55 feet wide with five 11-foot lanes if future development in the area demands.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Intermountain Healthcare taps new CEO
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Teen leads Humane Society service project to...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11