WEST VALLEY CITY — Construction on a new road in West Valley City is complete. Cultural Center Drive connects 3300 South at 1200 West with 3100 South at 1400 West, providing improved access to the Utah Cultural Celebration Center, the Maverik Center and the rest of the 3100 South corridor.
The new road also relieves pressure on the intersection of 3500 South and Redwood Road.
The roadway provides one lane of travel in each direction with a center lane. The road is currently 41 feet wide with three 12-foot lanes with the ability to expand to 55 feet wide with five 11-foot lanes if future development in the area demands.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- About Utah: Remembering the most brilliant...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Bingham High students walk out over... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 17