WEST VALLEY CITY — Construction on a new road in West Valley City is complete. Cultural Center Drive connects 3300 South at 1200 West with 3100 South at 1400 West, providing improved access to the Utah Cultural Celebration Center, the Maverik Center and the rest of the 3100 South corridor.
The new road also relieves pressure on the intersection of 3500 South and Redwood Road.
The roadway provides one lane of travel in each direction with a center lane. The road is currently 41 feet wide with three 12-foot lanes with the ability to expand to 55 feet wide with five 11-foot lanes if future development in the area demands.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to phony...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 78
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Mia Love declines to make joint... 50
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 35
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 25
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18
- Granite School District reaches... 18