WEST VALLEY CITY — Construction on a new road in West Valley City is complete. Cultural Center Drive connects 3300 South at 1200 West with 3100 South at 1400 West, providing improved access to the Utah Cultural Celebration Center, the Maverik Center and the rest of the 3100 South corridor.
The new road also relieves pressure on the intersection of 3500 South and Redwood Road.
The roadway provides one lane of travel in each direction with a center lane. The road is currently 41 feet wide with three 12-foot lanes with the ability to expand to 55 feet wide with five 11-foot lanes if future development in the area demands.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Payson to hold hearing on proposed tax increase
- UDOT plans to upgrade Redwood Road in...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 26
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14