WEST VALLEY CITY — Construction on a new road in West Valley City is complete. Cultural Center Drive connects 3300 South at 1200 West with 3100 South at 1400 West, providing improved access to the Utah Cultural Celebration Center, the Maverik Center and the rest of the 3100 South corridor.
The new road also relieves pressure on the intersection of 3500 South and Redwood Road.
The roadway provides one lane of travel in each direction with a center lane. The road is currently 41 feet wide with three 12-foot lanes with the ability to expand to 55 feet wide with five 11-foot lanes if future development in the area demands.
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes into...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 17
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 16
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12