LEHI — The city is looking for volunteers to help compile media information about Lehi.
Volunteers can review print media, articles, editorials, historical narratives and photographs that deal with the historical, culture and lifestyle of Lehi, the state of Utah and the nation.
People are encouraged to donate articles about Lehi to the Lehi City Archives. Articles can come from state or national newspapers, national or state magazines, national or state journals, or any information pertinent to the community.
Any articles, pamphlets or brochures are also welcome. For more information or to volunteer, contact John Haws at Lehihistory@gmail.com or at 801-857-8120.
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- Candlelight vigil held for critically injured...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- What does a letter grade mean for my child's...
- Two arrested in SLC homicide investigation
- Driver allegedly causes accident on I-15,...
- Former Ute, NFL player brings holiday cheer...
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 92
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 36
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on... 33
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 19
- Audit: Utah still relies heavily on... 16
- Utah lawmakers recommend lowest-cost... 16
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary... 12