Rose M. Prouser, Associated Press and CNN
SALT LAKE CITY — Gathering the best answers is important when conducting an interview. TV interviewer Larry King, known for interviewing various iconic figures, gives tips on how to give a memorable interview on HireVue.
Interviews are memorable if the interviewer remembers them years later, King said in the video. King is most known for his nightly interview show "Larry King Live," which had aired on CNN.
One of his memorable interviews came after asking Vice President Hubert Humphrey a question from an interview King had done 20 years earlier, according to the video.
"If you remember it, it means it was important. Keep that in mind when you ask questions: How will this answer resonate?" said King. "Can you take something from an interview that you can use years later?"
- Stranger donates vehicle to Bountiful...
- Utah company being considered to stop...
- UTOPIA mayors looking for alternative method...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make comparisons when...
- A tough label to chew on: What does...
- 7 benefits of taking vacation time
- McDonald's names new US president again
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000 —...
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in... 15
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000... 11
- Proposed collector natural gas lines in... 7
- Twitter tries to block images of James... 6
- Utah exceeds Gov. Herbert's jobs goal 6
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make... 5
- A tough label to chew on: What does... 4
- Utah company being considered to stop... 3