Rose M. Prouser, Associated Press and CNN
SALT LAKE CITY — Gathering the best answers is important when conducting an interview. TV interviewer Larry King, known for interviewing various iconic figures, gives tips on how to give a memorable interview on HireVue.
Interviews are memorable if the interviewer remembers them years later, King said in the video. King is most known for his nightly interview show "Larry King Live," which had aired on CNN.
One of his memorable interviews came after asking Vice President Hubert Humphrey a question from an interview King had done 20 years earlier, according to the video.
"If you remember it, it means it was important. Keep that in mind when you ask questions: How will this answer resonate?" said King. "Can you take something from an interview that you can use years later?"
- Young adults prefer to share chores and...
- Balancing act: Organizations slowly move...
- Dave Ramsey says: Make changes to save money
- Knocking doors: What to know before signing...
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax this...
- Michelle Singletary: Making personal finance...
- Business community supports tax increases for...
- Index indicates Utah economy thriving
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 60
- Utah has fourth largest gender wage... 12
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 12
- Greek radical left wins election,... 3
- Knocking doors: What to know before... 3
- US consumer confidence jumps to 7... 2
- Faith leaders: your secret weapon in... 2
- $2 gasoline: Good times keep rolling at... 1