Rose M. Prouser, Associated Press and CNN
SALT LAKE CITY — Gathering the best answers is important when conducting an interview. TV interviewer Larry King, known for interviewing various iconic figures, gives tips on how to give a memorable interview on HireVue.
Interviews are memorable if the interviewer remembers them years later, King said in the video. King is most known for his nightly interview show "Larry King Live," which had aired on CNN.
One of his memorable interviews came after asking Vice President Hubert Humphrey a question from an interview King had done 20 years earlier, according to the video.
"If you remember it, it means it was important. Keep that in mind when you ask questions: How will this answer resonate?" said King. "Can you take something from an interview that you can use years later?"
- How strict should parents really be?
- More jobs are available, but new grads are...
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode Island,...
- The 10 best cities in America for job seekers...
- Index funds: A low cost way to solid...
- Is the 40-hour workweek falling out of fashion?
- Derek B. Miller: Politics may end up costing...
- Dave Ramsey says: Build your budget together
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business... 19
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 11
- Democrats see skimpy insurance as the... 10
- Why many experts missed this: Cheap oil... 7
- 'Another piece to the puzzle': Census... 7
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4... 5
- More jobs are available, but new grads... 4
- How strict should parents really be? 3