Rose M. Prouser, Associated Press and CNN
SALT LAKE CITY — Gathering the best answers is important when conducting an interview. TV interviewer Larry King, known for interviewing various iconic figures, gives tips on how to give a memorable interview on HireVue.
Interviews are memorable if the interviewer remembers them years later, King said in the video. King is most known for his nightly interview show "Larry King Live," which had aired on CNN.
One of his memorable interviews came after asking Vice President Hubert Humphrey a question from an interview King had done 20 years earlier, according to the video.
"If you remember it, it means it was important. Keep that in mind when you ask questions: How will this answer resonate?" said King. "Can you take something from an interview that you can use years later?"
- Ground to be broken Thursday afternoon for...
- Walmart to cease sales of semiautomatic rifles
- Delta to offer nonstop flights from Salt Lake...
- Utah native and Lovesac founder's life is...
- Dave Ramsey says: Dave Ramsey: Use good...
- Business leaders told opportunity exists even...
- Michelle Singletary: Students should use...
- Magazine honors fastest-growing Utah companies
- US stocks pare losses after 1,000-point... 15
- 'A war on talent': Jobless rate at 3.6... 15
- Walmart to cease sales of semiautomatic... 11
- Utahns want diverse housing,... 9
- Teens are shopping more like their... 6
- Ground to be broken Thursday afternoon... 5
- Why you don't need to panic about... 3
- Delta to offer nonstop flights from... 3