Rose M. Prouser, Associated Press and CNN
SALT LAKE CITY — Gathering the best answers is important when conducting an interview. TV interviewer Larry King, known for interviewing various iconic figures, gives tips on how to give a memorable interview on HireVue.
Interviews are memorable if the interviewer remembers them years later, King said in the video. King is most known for his nightly interview show "Larry King Live," which had aired on CNN.
One of his memorable interviews came after asking Vice President Hubert Humphrey a question from an interview King had done 20 years earlier, according to the video.
"If you remember it, it means it was important. Keep that in mind when you ask questions: How will this answer resonate?" said King. "Can you take something from an interview that you can use years later?"
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- WestJet airline video goes viral as Santa...
- The Grand America and the Flower Patch: Once...
- University of Utah Health Care's AirMed puts...
- Companies make CEO changes in U.S. and Canada
- Utah website designed to make sending...
- Leavitt stresses importance of allies, alliances
- The American Dream is still alive for 20...
- The American Dream is still alive for... 11
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 10
- System failure to blame for delayed... 9
- Leavitt stresses importance of allies,... 8
- Cedar Hills to require business... 5
- WestJet airline video goes viral as... 3
- Companies make CEO changes in U.S. and... 3
- Healthy jobs report a good sign for... 2