Rose M. Prouser, Associated Press and CNN
SALT LAKE CITY — Gathering the best answers is important when conducting an interview. TV interviewer Larry King, known for interviewing various iconic figures, gives tips on how to give a memorable interview on HireVue.
Interviews are memorable if the interviewer remembers them years later, King said in the video. King is most known for his nightly interview show "Larry King Live," which had aired on CNN.
One of his memorable interviews came after asking Vice President Hubert Humphrey a question from an interview King had done 20 years earlier, according to the video.
"If you remember it, it means it was important. Keep that in mind when you ask questions: How will this answer resonate?" said King. "Can you take something from an interview that you can use years later?"
- Balancing act: Are you happy at work? And...
- Dave Ramsey says: You can't force people to...
- Women leaders in Utah forging their own paths...
- Peter Huntsman named head of family...
- How technology can help and hurt the mental...
- How innovators think, and what they do about it
- Utah gas prices 5th highest in U.S.
- Michelle Singletary: Find out for yourself...
- Women leaders in Utah forging their own... 17
- VW executive apologizes but says... 7
- Condo owners in Panama tell Trump:... 5
- Jobs, gov't distrust central to... 5
- Tourism brings more than $1 billion in... 4
- Libraries changing roles, focus as... 4
- S.L. mayoral candidates tangle over... 3
- Day of Dignity a compassionate gift... 2