Rose M. Prouser, Associated Press and CNN
SALT LAKE CITY — Gathering the best answers is important when conducting an interview. TV interviewer Larry King, known for interviewing various iconic figures, gives tips on how to give a memorable interview on HireVue.
Interviews are memorable if the interviewer remembers them years later, King said in the video. King is most known for his nightly interview show "Larry King Live," which had aired on CNN.
One of his memorable interviews came after asking Vice President Hubert Humphrey a question from an interview King had done 20 years earlier, according to the video.
"If you remember it, it means it was important. Keep that in mind when you ask questions: How will this answer resonate?" said King. "Can you take something from an interview that you can use years later?"
- Photos: Deseret Book winter display yields...
- Utah business leaders say Congress must solve...
- Ford's new F-150 to get 26 mpg, tops among...
- A GDP showdown: How do state GDP numbers line...
- The unstoppable powerhouse of Disney's Frozen
- Are Millennials savers? Conflicting studies...
- Utah unemployment rate at 3.6 percent
- Looming chocolate drought may leave some...
- Utah business leaders say Congress must... 47
- Robots will replace 50% of today's... 13
- White House: Immigration steps would... 7
- Imbibing in Utah grows with population,... 7
- What's next for dead malls? 5
- Looming chocolate drought may leave... 5
- Ford's new F-150 to get 26 mpg, tops... 3
- Minivans do poorly in new crash tests 2