Rose M. Prouser, Associated Press and CNN
SALT LAKE CITY — Gathering the best answers is important when conducting an interview. TV interviewer Larry King, known for interviewing various iconic figures, gives tips on how to give a memorable interview on HireVue.
Interviews are memorable if the interviewer remembers them years later, King said in the video. King is most known for his nightly interview show "Larry King Live," which had aired on CNN.
One of his memorable interviews came after asking Vice President Hubert Humphrey a question from an interview King had done 20 years earlier, according to the video.
"If you remember it, it means it was important. Keep that in mind when you ask questions: How will this answer resonate?" said King. "Can you take something from an interview that you can use years later?"
- Financial interventions don't work
- Stericycle critics: Shut it down now
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL concern
- Yellen says US families need to boost savings
- University of Utah entrepreneurship program...
- Where’s the app for an earthquake warning?
- Cities to celebrate completion of S-Line...
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 6
- Salt Lake City is now 'Ski City USA' in... 5
- Extended warranties a big sell. Are... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Tips for stretching... 4
- PepsiCo latest sponsor to voice NFL... 3
- FedEx to add 50,000 seasonal jobs 2
- Where’s the app for an earthquake... 2