SALT LAKE CITY — West Valley Police Department arrested the person believed to be responsible for two pipe bombs that were discovered in an impounded vehicle earlier this week.
Michael Owens, 30, was arrested and charged with two counts of possession of an explosive device after WVCPD SWAT team and bomb squad served a search warrant at his residence at 5137 West Pavant Avenue in West Valley City Wednesday and found items related to the investigation, according to a police report.
The Salt Lake City Police bomb squad responded to a report and destroyed two pipe bombs that were discoverd in an impounded vehicle Tuesday.
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah Scout...
- Warrants issued for 3 suspects in beating...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- Former Jazzman Thurl Bailey named ambassador...
- Mitt Romney to live in Utah — at least...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 66
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 42
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- S.L. draws up airport plans 24
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 22
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 17
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 17
- Utah facing $1.2 billion-dollar water... 11