For more information, call 801-225-2787 or visit www.scera.org.
Provo: July 24, all day, Pioneer Day Extravaganza featuring crafts, food, games, music, entertainment, Mountain Man Encampment and more, North Park, 500 N. 500 West.
For more information, visit www.provo.org.
Charleston: July 24, 6:45, flag raising ceremony; 7-10 a.m., breakfast, Charleston Town Park, donations; 9:45 p.m., fireworks.
For more information, visit www.gohebervalley.com.
Heber: July 24, 8 p.m., "Fiddlers 'n Fireworks," Heber Valley Railroad Depot, 450 S. 600 West, $38 for adults, $24 for children.
For more information, call 435-654-5601 or visit www.hebervalleyrr.org.
Washington: July 24, 6:30 a.m.-2 p.m., Pioneer Day Celebration, Veterans Park, 75 E. Telegraph, free; 9 p.m., firework display, Washington City Community Center, 350 N. Community Center Drive, free.
For more information, visit www.new.washingtoncity.org.
Ogden: July 19, 2 p.m., Miss Rodeo Utah Horsemanship Competition, Golden Spike Arena; 7:30 p.m., Rodeo, Ogden Pioneer Stadium. July 20, 7:30 p.m., Rodeo, Ogden Pioneer Stadium; July 21, 9 a.m., Miss Rodeo Utah Speeches, Ogden Marriott Hotel; 7:30 p.m., Rodeo, Ogden Pioneer Stadium. July 22, 8 p.m., "Restless Heart" concert, Ogden Amphitheater. July 23, 10:30 a.m., Miss Rodeo Utah reception, silent auction and fashion show, David Eccles Conference Center; 6 p.m., Miss Rodeo Utah Freestyle Horsemanship Competition, Ogden Pioneer Stadium; 6:30 p.m., Coca Cola All Stars, Ogden Pioneer Stadium; 7:30 p.m., PRCA Rodeo. July 24, 9 a.m., parade, Washington Blvd 35th to 20th street; 6:30 p.m., pre-rodeo events and entertainment, Ogden Pioneer Stadium, 7:30 p.m., PRCA Rodeo, Ogden Pioneer Stadium; 8:30 p.m., Miss Rodeo Utah Coronation, 8:30 p.m., Ogden Pioneer Stadium. Fireworks will follow the rodeo.
For more information, visit www.ogdenpioneerdays.com.
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Salt Lake bike share program doubles in size
- 2 killed in Uintah County crash identified as...
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Ogden police shoot dog that was... 10
- Satellites track drought-driven... 9
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 9