Return to a bygone era at Bluffdale's Old West Days
Taking its residents and visitors back in time, Bluffdale Old West Days will run from Aug. 8-11. The celebration will start out with an old-fashioned family fun rodeo at the Rodeo Arena. And to ensure the safety of the littlest buckaroos, there will also be a car-seat safety check.
On Aug. 9 there will be a dutch oven cook off, draft horse pulls and even some good old cowboy poetry.
Nothing sends someone back in time like a vintage car and motorcycle show, which will be held on Aug. 10 and will be followed by a youth hoedown.
The final day of the city celebration will wrap up with a vendor market, tractor show, games, free wagon rides, family shindig and more.
For more information about the schedule and celebration, visit www.BluffdaleOldWestDays.com.
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Women innovators leading by example
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Pleasant Grove homeowner shoot, kills man in...
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- Hiker pulled from Bell Canyon after fall
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 33
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 15
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage'... 13
- Jury convicts San Juan County... 11
- Attorney: Woman on trial in deputy's... 10
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps... 9