Return to a bygone era at Bluffdale's Old West Days
Taking its residents and visitors back in time, Bluffdale Old West Days will run from Aug. 8-11. The celebration will start out with an old-fashioned family fun rodeo at the Rodeo Arena. And to ensure the safety of the littlest buckaroos, there will also be a car-seat safety check.
On Aug. 9 there will be a dutch oven cook off, draft horse pulls and even some good old cowboy poetry.
Nothing sends someone back in time like a vintage car and motorcycle show, which will be held on Aug. 10 and will be followed by a youth hoedown.
The final day of the city celebration will wrap up with a vendor market, tractor show, games, free wagon rides, family shindig and more.
For more information about the schedule and celebration, visit www.BluffdaleOldWestDays.com.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 47
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 44
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 15
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 15
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 13
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8