Return to a bygone era at Bluffdale's Old West Days
Taking its residents and visitors back in time, Bluffdale Old West Days will run from Aug. 8-11. The celebration will start out with an old-fashioned family fun rodeo at the Rodeo Arena. And to ensure the safety of the littlest buckaroos, there will also be a car-seat safety check.
On Aug. 9 there will be a dutch oven cook off, draft horse pulls and even some good old cowboy poetry.
Nothing sends someone back in time like a vintage car and motorcycle show, which will be held on Aug. 10 and will be followed by a youth hoedown.
The final day of the city celebration will wrap up with a vendor market, tractor show, games, free wagon rides, family shindig and more.
For more information about the schedule and celebration, visit www.BluffdaleOldWestDays.com.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Two suffer minor injuries in gyrocopter crash...
- Intermountain Healthcare taps new CEO
- Pure joy: Special needs students vie for the...
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail without a...
- Utah man held 1,164 days in jail... 37
- 'Dirty soda' lawsuit calls shop's... 22
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- National conservative group backs... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12