USU football: Utah State football ladies clinic no longer taking reservations
With over 200 women already signed up for the 2012 Utah State football ladies clinic, registration has ended and no further reservations will be accepted. The clinic, which is sponsored by America First Credit Union, will be held on Tuesday, July 31 on Merlin Olsen Field at Romney Stadium.
Participants will learn basic skills and techniques from Utah State head football coach Gary Andersen, along with assistant coaches and members of the Aggie football team.
Check-in and registration begins at 5:30 p.m. The clinic starts at 6 p.m. and concludes at approximately 7:30 p.m. All registered participants will receive a free 2012 Ladies Clinic T-Shirt, a free women's sports pass ($50 value) and will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win prizes courtesy of USU Athletics and its sponsors.
Participants should come dressed ready to be active and are encouraged to enter Merlin Olsen Field at Romney Stadium from the northwest gate.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 291
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 57
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 44
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37