USU football: Utah State football ladies clinic no longer taking reservations
With over 200 women already signed up for the 2012 Utah State football ladies clinic, registration has ended and no further reservations will be accepted. The clinic, which is sponsored by America First Credit Union, will be held on Tuesday, July 31 on Merlin Olsen Field at Romney Stadium.
Participants will learn basic skills and techniques from Utah State head football coach Gary Andersen, along with assistant coaches and members of the Aggie football team.
Check-in and registration begins at 5:30 p.m. The clinic starts at 6 p.m. and concludes at approximately 7:30 p.m. All registered participants will receive a free 2012 Ladies Clinic T-Shirt, a free women's sports pass ($50 value) and will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win prizes courtesy of USU Athletics and its sponsors.
Participants should come dressed ready to be active and are encouraged to enter Merlin Olsen Field at Romney Stadium from the northwest gate.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Utah football notes: Paul makes quite a splash
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU football report card: Special teams...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 132
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 82
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 59
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 52
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33