USU football: Utah State football ladies clinic no longer taking reservations
With over 200 women already signed up for the 2012 Utah State football ladies clinic, registration has ended and no further reservations will be accepted. The clinic, which is sponsored by America First Credit Union, will be held on Tuesday, July 31 on Merlin Olsen Field at Romney Stadium.
Participants will learn basic skills and techniques from Utah State head football coach Gary Andersen, along with assistant coaches and members of the Aggie football team.
Check-in and registration begins at 5:30 p.m. The clinic starts at 6 p.m. and concludes at approximately 7:30 p.m. All registered participants will receive a free 2012 Ladies Clinic T-Shirt, a free women's sports pass ($50 value) and will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win prizes courtesy of USU Athletics and its sponsors.
Participants should come dressed ready to be active and are encouraged to enter Merlin Olsen Field at Romney Stadium from the northwest gate.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 86
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33