USU football: Utah State football ladies clinic no longer taking reservations
With over 200 women already signed up for the 2012 Utah State football ladies clinic, registration has ended and no further reservations will be accepted. The clinic, which is sponsored by America First Credit Union, will be held on Tuesday, July 31 on Merlin Olsen Field at Romney Stadium.
Participants will learn basic skills and techniques from Utah State head football coach Gary Andersen, along with assistant coaches and members of the Aggie football team.
Check-in and registration begins at 5:30 p.m. The clinic starts at 6 p.m. and concludes at approximately 7:30 p.m. All registered participants will receive a free 2012 Ladies Clinic T-Shirt, a free women's sports pass ($50 value) and will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win prizes courtesy of USU Athletics and its sponsors.
Participants should come dressed ready to be active and are encouraged to enter Merlin Olsen Field at Romney Stadium from the northwest gate.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- High school football: Hillcrest Huskies 2015...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 33
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 27
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 24
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16