USU football: Utah State football ladies clinic no longer taking reservations
With over 200 women already signed up for the 2012 Utah State football ladies clinic, registration has ended and no further reservations will be accepted. The clinic, which is sponsored by America First Credit Union, will be held on Tuesday, July 31 on Merlin Olsen Field at Romney Stadium.
Participants will learn basic skills and techniques from Utah State head football coach Gary Andersen, along with assistant coaches and members of the Aggie football team.
Check-in and registration begins at 5:30 p.m. The clinic starts at 6 p.m. and concludes at approximately 7:30 p.m. All registered participants will receive a free 2012 Ladies Clinic T-Shirt, a free women's sports pass ($50 value) and will be entered into a raffle for a chance to win prizes courtesy of USU Athletics and its sponsors.
Participants should come dressed ready to be active and are encouraged to enter Merlin Olsen Field at Romney Stadium from the northwest gate.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 24
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22