Tooele County Fair brings over 60 years of family fun to Utah
Even though summer is starting to slowly wind down, there's no need for the family fun to end. And the Tooele County Fair is just the place for families to spend a few days before school starts up again.
With pre-fair events, like the motocross race, Little and Miss Tooele County pageants, starting on July 28, the fair will begin in style. The actual fair runs from Aug. 2-4 at the Deseret Peak Complex.
With over 60 years under its belt, the fair provides an opportunity for community members to showcase their hard work — whether it be through their art projects or the livestock they've spent the year caring for and preparing to participate in the rodeo.
On Friday, Aug. 3, the Bellamy Brothers will make an appearance at the fair, following the PRCA Rodeo. And Mutton Bustin' starts at 7 p.m. On Aug. 4, the demolition derby will close the fair for 2012.
Throughout the day on Aug. 2-4 there will be booths, exhibits, a games carnival and more.
For a complete schedule of events and more information, visit www.TooeleFiar.com.
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- The 9 most overlooked threats to a marriage
- Playing favorites can increase the chance a...
- Utah families share tragic stories of teens...
- The Clean Cut: Ellen DeGeneres gives money to...
- This type of high school can increase your...
- Mom calls out Toys R Us for selling fake...
- Watch live: Wheatley conference on family
- Are teachers getting behind Common... 15
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge... 8
- Studio C teams up with popular indie... 6
- This type of high school can increase... 6
- Bound together: marriage rates and the... 5
- The Clean Cut: Ellen DeGeneres gives... 5
- Can too many dating options be a... 5
- Watch live: Wheatley conference on family 4