Tooele County Fair brings over 60 years of family fun to Utah
Even though summer is starting to slowly wind down, there's no need for the family fun to end. And the Tooele County Fair is just the place for families to spend a few days before school starts up again.
With pre-fair events, like the motocross race, Little and Miss Tooele County pageants, starting on July 28, the fair will begin in style. The actual fair runs from Aug. 2-4 at the Deseret Peak Complex.
With over 60 years under its belt, the fair provides an opportunity for community members to showcase their hard work — whether it be through their art projects or the livestock they've spent the year caring for and preparing to participate in the rodeo.
On Friday, Aug. 3, the Bellamy Brothers will make an appearance at the fair, following the PRCA Rodeo. And Mutton Bustin' starts at 7 p.m. On Aug. 4, the demolition derby will close the fair for 2012.
Throughout the day on Aug. 2-4 there will be booths, exhibits, a games carnival and more.
For a complete schedule of events and more information, visit www.TooeleFiar.com.
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of history, too
- Wright Words: What I learned on a trail near...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 keys to a great family...
- Is this TV show a 'game changer for people...
- 4 tips for planning a successful family hike
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Top parenting ideas,...
- Simple cheese and chive baguettes dress up...
- Amy Iverson: Showing kids how to make... 6
- Wright Words: What I learned on a trail... 4
- First-timers and veterans among... 2
- The Clean Cut: 91-year-old widow... 2
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: Lessons from sending... 2
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of... 1
- Heart-pounding 'Jason Bourne' makes the... 1
- Websites allow viewers, parents to... 1