Tooele County Fair brings over 60 years of family fun to Utah
Even though summer is starting to slowly wind down, there's no need for the family fun to end. And the Tooele County Fair is just the place for families to spend a few days before school starts up again.
With pre-fair events, like the motocross race, Little and Miss Tooele County pageants, starting on July 28, the fair will begin in style. The actual fair runs from Aug. 2-4 at the Deseret Peak Complex.
With over 60 years under its belt, the fair provides an opportunity for community members to showcase their hard work — whether it be through their art projects or the livestock they've spent the year caring for and preparing to participate in the rodeo.
On Friday, Aug. 3, the Bellamy Brothers will make an appearance at the fair, following the PRCA Rodeo. And Mutton Bustin' starts at 7 p.m. On Aug. 4, the demolition derby will close the fair for 2012.
Throughout the day on Aug. 2-4 there will be booths, exhibits, a games carnival and more.
For a complete schedule of events and more information, visit www.TooeleFiar.com.
- Do we really need milk?
- Your triplets just got even more special
- The Clean Cut: Christian musician releases...
- Terminating parental rights: State policies...
- It's May the Fourth: What's next for the Star...
- Five for Families: Live-action Disney films...
- Broadway composer Frank Wildhorn visits...
- Utah Opera to explore love in Mozart's...
- Do we really need milk? 21
- After more than 6 years, 3 families... 11
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain... 6
- Crowdfund a divorce? Sites let you... 3
- Terminating parental rights: State... 2
- It's May the Fourth: What's next for... 2
- The Clean Cut: Real Salt Lake goalie... 2
- Dan Wells talks about right, wrong in... 1