BOUNTIFUL — The Handcart Days Grand Parade will take place Friday at 6 p.m. It begins at 1500 S. Main and proceeds north on Main Street to 400 North, then west to 100 West.
Spectators may begin saving spots along the parade route at 7 a.m. the day of the parade. Before that time no chairs, ropes, blankets or other personal items may be left unattended. Overnight camping along the parade route is not permitted.
Fireworks will be held Friday night at dusk, about 9:45 p.m., at Mueller Park Junior High, 950 E. 1800 South, and there will be activities in the Bountiful City Park, 200 West and 400 North, on both Friday and Saturday.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Primary Children's Hospital chaplains laugh,...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 71
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18