BOUNTIFUL — The Handcart Days Grand Parade will take place Friday at 6 p.m. It begins at 1500 S. Main and proceeds north on Main Street to 400 North, then west to 100 West.
Spectators may begin saving spots along the parade route at 7 a.m. the day of the parade. Before that time no chairs, ropes, blankets or other personal items may be left unattended. Overnight camping along the parade route is not permitted.
Fireworks will be held Friday night at dusk, about 9:45 p.m., at Mueller Park Junior High, 950 E. 1800 South, and there will be activities in the Bountiful City Park, 200 West and 400 North, on both Friday and Saturday.
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes into...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 21
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 17
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 16
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12