MT. PLEASANT, Sanpete County — A 45-year-old Moroni man is in critical condition following a small aircraft crash Saturday night.
Witnesses said a gyrocopter operated by Wade Roundy was being towed down the runway for an assisted takeoff about 8 p.m. when the pilot apparently lost control and crashed.
Roundy was taken to Sanpete Valley Hospital in critical condition and later flown by medical helicopter to another hospital.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in...
- Herbert appoints new 3rd District Court judge
- Polygamous food stamp fraud trial pushed back...
- 4 honored with 2016 Public Service Awards
- Utah STEM Action Center establishes...
- Tyler Library to reopen June 11
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 106
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 17
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 14
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9