MT. PLEASANT, Sanpete County — A 45-year-old Moroni man is in critical condition following a small aircraft crash Saturday night.
Witnesses said a gyrocopter operated by Wade Roundy was being towed down the runway for an assisted takeoff about 8 p.m. when the pilot apparently lost control and crashed.
Roundy was taken to Sanpete Valley Hospital in critical condition and later flown by medical helicopter to another hospital.
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on state...
- Deputy's suicide prompted Tooele school...
- Cottonwood Heights mayor, residents unhappy...
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion budget
- Roof, tower for Provo City Center Temple add...
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 35
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 28
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Candidates seeking to replace Swallow... 19
- 'Little Bulldog' will take a break; the... 18
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion... 17
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 17