MT. PLEASANT, Sanpete County — A 45-year-old Moroni man is in critical condition following a small aircraft crash Saturday night.
Witnesses said a gyrocopter operated by Wade Roundy was being towed down the runway for an assisted takeoff about 8 p.m. when the pilot apparently lost control and crashed.
Roundy was taken to Sanpete Valley Hospital in critical condition and later flown by medical helicopter to another hospital.
- Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah'...
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental shooting...
- Police make arrest in death of 59-year-old...
- Two bodies discovered near Provo's Squaw Peak
- Salt Lake City Marathon comes with many...
- Film about man's crusade against child sex...
- Western states to feds: Turn over public lands
- No aftershocks from Saturday's Tooele quake
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 90
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 79
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 28
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed;... 24
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 24
- 2-year-old boy dies from accidental... 16