MT. PLEASANT, Sanpete County — A 45-year-old Moroni man is in critical condition following a small aircraft crash Saturday night.
Witnesses said a gyrocopter operated by Wade Roundy was being towed down the runway for an assisted takeoff about 8 p.m. when the pilot apparently lost control and crashed.
Roundy was taken to Sanpete Valley Hospital in critical condition and later flown by medical helicopter to another hospital.
- Josh Powell made 'admission of guilt' in...
- Tornado relief spurs LDS Church, Layton's...
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- 2 Utah high schools ranked among the best in...
- 4 reasons why you need to paraglide at Point...
- XanGo seeks ouster of co-founder in new lawsuit
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Doug Robinson: Memo to the government: Feel...
- Mia Love announces she's officially... 43
- S.L. draws up airport plans 32
- GOP delegates reject changes to... 31
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 28
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of... 23
- 'We're here to serve all boys,' Utah... 22
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over,... 21
- Gov. Gary Herbert tells Washington... 17