Being a successful entrepreneur means being financially smart, figuring out great trends and knowing how to market your business. However, the job duties can be challenging if marketing isn't your forte.
Instead of enrolling in expensive classes, some colleges are offering free online courses to take, according to The Secrets of Success Blog.
Kutztown University of Pennsylvania is offering a course called entrepreneurial strategies, which teaches the creation and execution of strategies. At the University of California-Irvine there is a course called training and human resources, according to the article.
Entrepreneurial finance and entrepreneurial marketing is offered at the Massachusetts Institute, according to the report.
"After all, without successful marketing it's hard to attract a loyal customer base and actually make money," the article said.
These courses can "help you manage your expenses, raise more capital, tighten your marketing campaign and be an overall better boss," the article said.
- Mistake or miracle: New evidence on the...
- Utah ranks No. 1 for economic outlook for...
- Can't catch a break: America lags behind on...
- Low US energy prices make Euro leaders see green
- Kennecott lays off roughly 100 workers Thursday
- US companies challenging contraception mandate
- Classically trained chef opens diner in...
- Delta ups ante in battle for N.Y.
- S.L. draws up airport plans 33
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 29
- US companies challenging contraception... 19
- Should we let wunderkinds drop out of... 13
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL... 11
- IRS official to take the 5th at hearing 8
- Obama threatens veto of Republican... 7
- Utah ranks No. 1 for economic outlook... 7