Being a successful entrepreneur means being financially smart, figuring out great trends and knowing how to market your business. However, the job duties can be challenging if marketing isn't your forte.
Instead of enrolling in expensive classes, some colleges are offering free online courses to take, according to The Secrets of Success Blog.
Kutztown University of Pennsylvania is offering a course called entrepreneurial strategies, which teaches the creation and execution of strategies. At the University of California-Irvine there is a course called training and human resources, according to the article.
Entrepreneurial finance and entrepreneurial marketing is offered at the Massachusetts Institute, according to the report.
"After all, without successful marketing it's hard to attract a loyal customer base and actually make money," the article said.
These courses can "help you manage your expenses, raise more capital, tighten your marketing campaign and be an overall better boss," the article said.
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.83B, marking end of...
- Historic solar flight marks first...
- Judge set to decide on $15B Volkswagen...
- Former Oregon lumber town rides digital wave...
- US home prices rise at steady pace as sales...
- Stocks waver as investors monitor company...
- US stocks rise, helped by jump in Apple shares
- Fiat Chrysler raises outlook as Q2 profits...
- Get all your outdoors work done by... 14
- How to recognize the signs of a scam... 4
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.83B, marking... 3
- Deseret News, KSL want court records in... 3
- Utah communities are working to stop... 3
- Historic solar flight marks first... 1
- 5 things to do when quitting your job 1
- Panel recommends options to reduce... 1