Being a successful entrepreneur means being financially smart, figuring out great trends and knowing how to market your business. However, the job duties can be challenging if marketing isn't your forte.
Instead of enrolling in expensive classes, some colleges are offering free online courses to take, according to The Secrets of Success Blog.
Kutztown University of Pennsylvania is offering a course called entrepreneurial strategies, which teaches the creation and execution of strategies. At the University of California-Irvine there is a course called training and human resources, according to the article.
Entrepreneurial finance and entrepreneurial marketing is offered at the Massachusetts Institute, according to the report.
"After all, without successful marketing it's hard to attract a loyal customer base and actually make money," the article said.
These courses can "help you manage your expenses, raise more capital, tighten your marketing campaign and be an overall better boss," the article said.
- Crowds to flock to Salt Lake City this weekend
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem could mean...
- Ride-sharing business launches despite...
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- Obamacare may not be as expensive as we thought
- Utah wind power poised to increase
- Michaels stores confirm breach of as many as...
- Utah jobless rate up slightly at 4.1 percent
- How much did President Obama donate to... 46
- Obamacare may not be as expensive as we... 27
- Report projects health law's subsidies... 21
- Budget office: Raising federal minimum... 12
- Balancing act: French ban on... 10
- March another record-setting month for... 5
- Striking a balance: Moab's future... 4
- U.S. 'tax freedom day' is 3 days later... 4