Being a successful entrepreneur means being financially smart, figuring out great trends and knowing how to market your business. However, the job duties can be challenging if marketing isn't your forte.
Instead of enrolling in expensive classes, some colleges are offering free online courses to take, according to The Secrets of Success Blog.
Kutztown University of Pennsylvania is offering a course called entrepreneurial strategies, which teaches the creation and execution of strategies. At the University of California-Irvine there is a course called training and human resources, according to the article.
Entrepreneurial finance and entrepreneurial marketing is offered at the Massachusetts Institute, according to the report.
"After all, without successful marketing it's hard to attract a loyal customer base and actually make money," the article said.
These courses can "help you manage your expenses, raise more capital, tighten your marketing campaign and be an overall better boss," the article said.
- Utah among states with greatest urban sprawl
- Balancing act: List of top work-from-home...
- Grieving borrowers told to repay student loan
- Dave Ramsey says: Being debt-free beats...
- University of Utah launches community solar...
- Harry Potter fans: Hogwarts is offering...
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- Why small businesses want a higher minimum wage
- How much did President Obama donate to... 51
- Utah among states with greatest urban... 44
- Salt Lake City's inversion problem... 17
- University of Utah launches community... 13
- Grieving borrowers told to repay... 9
- Harry Potter fans: Hogwarts is offering... 8
- Why small businesses want a higher... 6
- Sierra Club labels Utah oil shale, tar... 5