Being a successful entrepreneur means being financially smart, figuring out great trends and knowing how to market your business. However, the job duties can be challenging if marketing isn't your forte.
Instead of enrolling in expensive classes, some colleges are offering free online courses to take, according to The Secrets of Success Blog.
Kutztown University of Pennsylvania is offering a course called entrepreneurial strategies, which teaches the creation and execution of strategies. At the University of California-Irvine there is a course called training and human resources, according to the article.
Entrepreneurial finance and entrepreneurial marketing is offered at the Massachusetts Institute, according to the report.
"After all, without successful marketing it's hard to attract a loyal customer base and actually make money," the article said.
These courses can "help you manage your expenses, raise more capital, tighten your marketing campaign and be an overall better boss," the article said.
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Students hope to invent windows of the future
- Recruiting crisis? UHP, other agencies...
- From world-class soldier to world-class...
- David Sturt and Todd Nordstrom: Don't forget...
- Men and women: Understanding the wage gap is...
- How to avoid scams on Cyber Monday and Giving...
- Salt Lake chef wins round in 'Holiday Baking...
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 11
- Recruiting crisis? UHP, other agencies... 6
- Obama shops at Washington bookstore,... 5
- How to avoid scams on Cyber Monday and... 4
- Utahns urged to shift spending during... 4
- Men and women: Understanding the wage... 4
- In time for the holidays, S.L. Comic... 2
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding... 2