Being a successful entrepreneur means being financially smart, figuring out great trends and knowing how to market your business. However, the job duties can be challenging if marketing isn't your forte.
Instead of enrolling in expensive classes, some colleges are offering free online courses to take, according to The Secrets of Success Blog.
Kutztown University of Pennsylvania is offering a course called entrepreneurial strategies, which teaches the creation and execution of strategies. At the University of California-Irvine there is a course called training and human resources, according to the article.
Entrepreneurial finance and entrepreneurial marketing is offered at the Massachusetts Institute, according to the report.
"After all, without successful marketing it's hard to attract a loyal customer base and actually make money," the article said.
These courses can "help you manage your expenses, raise more capital, tighten your marketing campaign and be an overall better boss," the article said.
- Government ups air bag warning to 7.8M vehicles
- Lehi-based Vivint debuts innovation facility
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the workplace....
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination law...
- EPA: Gas mileage inflated on 4 Mini Cooper...
- Lower gas prices could mean economic impact...
- Q&A: Journalist Dan Rather speaks on courage...
- Survey: Harassment a common part of online life
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 19
- Customer decline hits McDonald's sales,... 4
- Egg freezing is now a perk of the... 4
- Lower gas prices could mean economic... 3
- Survey: Harassment a common part of... 2
- Q&A: Journalist Dan Rather speaks on... 2
- HealthCare.gov's EZ form not for legal... 1
- Dave Ramsey says: Keep expectations... 1