Being a successful entrepreneur means being financially smart, figuring out great trends and knowing how to market your business. However, the job duties can be challenging if marketing isn't your forte.
Instead of enrolling in expensive classes, some colleges are offering free online courses to take, according to The Secrets of Success Blog.
Kutztown University of Pennsylvania is offering a course called entrepreneurial strategies, which teaches the creation and execution of strategies. At the University of California-Irvine there is a course called training and human resources, according to the article.
Entrepreneurial finance and entrepreneurial marketing is offered at the Massachusetts Institute, according to the report.
"After all, without successful marketing it's hard to attract a loyal customer base and actually make money," the article said.
These courses can "help you manage your expenses, raise more capital, tighten your marketing campaign and be an overall better boss," the article said.
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going digital a...
- Target data breach: Credit monitoring will...
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low
- Bitcoin controversy marks Newsweek's comeback
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your time,...
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see their...
- Doug Robinson: Gail Miller — Carrying...
- David Sturt: Have you failed enough?
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 12
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see... 12
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 10
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 9
- Demolition underway on major downtown... 5
- House approves convention hotel bill 4
- Carry-on crackdown: United Airlines... 3
- House backs bill to block EPA rule... 3