Being a successful entrepreneur means being financially smart, figuring out great trends and knowing how to market your business. However, the job duties can be challenging if marketing isn't your forte.
Instead of enrolling in expensive classes, some colleges are offering free online courses to take, according to The Secrets of Success Blog.
Kutztown University of Pennsylvania is offering a course called entrepreneurial strategies, which teaches the creation and execution of strategies. At the University of California-Irvine there is a course called training and human resources, according to the article.
Entrepreneurial finance and entrepreneurial marketing is offered at the Massachusetts Institute, according to the report.
"After all, without successful marketing it's hard to attract a loyal customer base and actually make money," the article said.
These courses can "help you manage your expenses, raise more capital, tighten your marketing campaign and be an overall better boss," the article said.
- An ex-Marine is fighting for her right to...
- Mountain Point Medical Center opens in Lehi
- Why the presidential candidate who won't win...
- The key ingredient to a more fulfilling life
- 1 number you should check each year to avoid...
- Hispanic chamber convention touts women...
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after...
- Index funds: A low cost way to solid...
- An ex-Marine is fighting for her right... 33
- Derek B. Miller: Politics may end up... 17
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 15
- More jobs are available, but new grads... 5
- Media CEOs are the highest-paid... 3
- Why the presidential candidate who... 3
- Chobani founder and CEO Hamdi Ulukaya... 1
- Balancing act: Does parenting bring... 1