LAYTON — Layton Hills Mall in partnership with Weber State University has announced the grand opening of a new play area. The mall will host a variety of events on Saturday starting at 11 a.m. to celebrate the new play area grand opening. The new play area is located on the lower level in Center Court.
The play area will feature a variety of Utah and Weber State landmarks and contain elements such as a buffalo, Mount Ogden, Sego Lily, and other outdoor-themed elements.
The play area will be situated on large, carpeted areas for crawling, climbing, and playing. In addition to acting as an entertainment spot for kids, the play areas will provide space for parents to watch the action from benches around the perimeter.
The grand opening will feature face painting, balloon artist, gift bags for the first 200 children attending, ribbon-cutting ceremony, prize raffle, and photos with Waldo from Weber State.
For more information, see ShopLaytonHills.com.
- About Utah: Company helps show 'you don't win...
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your time,...
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see their...
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going digital a...
- Target data breach: Credit monitoring will...
- Bitcoin controversy marks Newsweek's comeback
- Job growth higher than expected, but signals...
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 16
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 15
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see... 13
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 9
- House backs bill to block EPA rule... 3
- China takes aim at pollution after... 1
- Small town residents: Chevron pizza... 1
- Uintah County businesses still... 1