LAYTON — Layton Hills Mall in partnership with Weber State University has announced the grand opening of a new play area. The mall will host a variety of events on Saturday starting at 11 a.m. to celebrate the new play area grand opening. The new play area is located on the lower level in Center Court.
The play area will feature a variety of Utah and Weber State landmarks and contain elements such as a buffalo, Mount Ogden, Sego Lily, and other outdoor-themed elements.
The play area will be situated on large, carpeted areas for crawling, climbing, and playing. In addition to acting as an entertainment spot for kids, the play areas will provide space for parents to watch the action from benches around the perimeter.
The grand opening will feature face painting, balloon artist, gift bags for the first 200 children attending, ribbon-cutting ceremony, prize raffle, and photos with Waldo from Weber State.
For more information, see ShopLaytonHills.com.
- 'Another piece to the puzzle': Census reveals...
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally?
- Is the 40-hour workweek falling out of fashion?
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek...
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter
- Dave Ramsey says: Gaining control of your...
- Banks fined more than $5B, to plead guilty to...
- McDonald's CEO faces shareholders amid...
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally? 50
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter 42
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek... 13
- Lease or buy: That's the (car) question 11
- Smith's hopes to pass savings from... 7
- Banks fined more than $5B, to plead... 6
- 'Another piece to the puzzle': Census... 6
- McDonald's CEO faces shareholders amid... 3