LAYTON — Layton Hills Mall in partnership with Weber State University has announced the grand opening of a new play area. The mall will host a variety of events on Saturday starting at 11 a.m. to celebrate the new play area grand opening. The new play area is located on the lower level in Center Court.
The play area will feature a variety of Utah and Weber State landmarks and contain elements such as a buffalo, Mount Ogden, Sego Lily, and other outdoor-themed elements.
The play area will be situated on large, carpeted areas for crawling, climbing, and playing. In addition to acting as an entertainment spot for kids, the play areas will provide space for parents to watch the action from benches around the perimeter.
The grand opening will feature face painting, balloon artist, gift bags for the first 200 children attending, ribbon-cutting ceremony, prize raffle, and photos with Waldo from Weber State.
For more information, see ShopLaytonHills.com.
- Happiness research inspired one business...
- Airline industry is least liked industries in...
- April 15 may be Tax Day, but Tax Freedom Day...
- University of Utah commits to buying more...
- Why do only half of Americans invest in stocks?
- Did you file your taxes jointly or...
- Leadership touted at governor's economic summit
- End of an era: Mercury rule shutters Utah's...
- Happiness research inspired one... 12
- EnergySolutions shouldn't store uranium... 8
- Why do only half of Americans invest in... 5
- Contact lens makers sue Utah over... 4
- Airline industry is least liked... 4
- Did you file your taxes jointly or... 4
- University of Utah commits to buying... 3
- Leadership touted at governor's... 3