LAYTON — Layton Hills Mall in partnership with Weber State University has announced the grand opening of a new play area. The mall will host a variety of events on Saturday starting at 11 a.m. to celebrate the new play area grand opening. The new play area is located on the lower level in Center Court.
The play area will feature a variety of Utah and Weber State landmarks and contain elements such as a buffalo, Mount Ogden, Sego Lily, and other outdoor-themed elements.
The play area will be situated on large, carpeted areas for crawling, climbing, and playing. In addition to acting as an entertainment spot for kids, the play areas will provide space for parents to watch the action from benches around the perimeter.
The grand opening will feature face painting, balloon artist, gift bags for the first 200 children attending, ribbon-cutting ceremony, prize raffle, and photos with Waldo from Weber State.
For more information, see ShopLaytonHills.com.
- Women leaders in Utah forging their own paths...
- Day of Dignity a compassionate gift from...
- Jobs, gov't distrust central to national park...
- How innovators think, and what they do about it
- Condo owners in Panama tell Trump: You're fired!
- Are you as connected as Kevin Bacon and does...
- Libraries changing roles, focus as attendance...
- How technology can help and hurt the mental...
- Women leaders in Utah forging their own... 17
- VW executive apologizes but says... 7
- Condo owners in Panama tell Trump:... 5
- Salt Lake police receive $1.8 million... 5
- Jobs, gov't distrust central to... 4
- Tourism brings more than $1 billion in... 4
- Libraries changing roles, focus as... 4
- S.L. mayoral candidates tangle over... 3