LAYTON — Layton Hills Mall in partnership with Weber State University has announced the grand opening of a new play area. The mall will host a variety of events on Saturday starting at 11 a.m. to celebrate the new play area grand opening. The new play area is located on the lower level in Center Court.
The play area will feature a variety of Utah and Weber State landmarks and contain elements such as a buffalo, Mount Ogden, Sego Lily, and other outdoor-themed elements.
The play area will be situated on large, carpeted areas for crawling, climbing, and playing. In addition to acting as an entertainment spot for kids, the play areas will provide space for parents to watch the action from benches around the perimeter.
The grand opening will feature face painting, balloon artist, gift bags for the first 200 children attending, ribbon-cutting ceremony, prize raffle, and photos with Waldo from Weber State.
For more information, see ShopLaytonHills.com.
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax this...
- Are you part of the global 'baby shortage'?
- What's in a name? At Grand Canyon, history,...
- Nintendo opens 2015 with some big announcements
- Kimberly Rotter: 7 weird things that affect...
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of the...
- Randy Shumway: The winners and losers of...
- American Express to cut 4,000 jobs from...
- EPA inventory highlights 'toxic'... 19
- Analysis: Obama seizes on recovery,... 17
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 16
- Obama's proposed mandatory paid... 13
- Utah has fourth largest gender wage... 12
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 12
- Another study lists Salt Lake as one of... 10
- Survey ranks Utah's best and worst... 9