LAYTON — Layton Hills Mall in partnership with Weber State University has announced the grand opening of a new play area. The mall will host a variety of events on Saturday starting at 11 a.m. to celebrate the new play area grand opening. The new play area is located on the lower level in Center Court.
The play area will feature a variety of Utah and Weber State landmarks and contain elements such as a buffalo, Mount Ogden, Sego Lily, and other outdoor-themed elements.
The play area will be situated on large, carpeted areas for crawling, climbing, and playing. In addition to acting as an entertainment spot for kids, the play areas will provide space for parents to watch the action from benches around the perimeter.
The grand opening will feature face painting, balloon artist, gift bags for the first 200 children attending, ribbon-cutting ceremony, prize raffle, and photos with Waldo from Weber State.
For more information, see ShopLaytonHills.com.
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why most...
- Thanksgiving trumps Black Friday for deals
- Review: 'Smash Bros.' makes brutality adorable
- Our complete guide to Black Friday, Cyber...
- Why the ugly sweater business is booming
- Dave Ramsey says: Saving for education trumps...
- Facing health law hikes, consumers mull options
- Photos: Deseret Book winter display yields...
- Obama immigration plan good, not great... 13
- White House: Immigration steps would... 7
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why... 7
- Looming chocolate drought may leave... 5
- Ford's new F-150 to get 26 mpg, tops... 4
- Thanksgiving trumps Black Friday for deals 3
- Facing health law hikes, consumers mull... 3
- The unstoppable powerhouse of Disney's... 1