SALT LAKE CITY — Grant funding for historical records preservation projects is available to nonprofit cultural heritage organizations and local governments that apply through the Utah State Historical Records Advisory Board.
These grants are funded through the National Historical Publications and Records Commission and are administered by USHRAB and the Utah State Archives.
Funding can be used to help repositories statewide preserve at-risk historical records and to provide access to important collections. Historical records preservation projects might include purchasing archival supplies to house historical records, processing or organizing historical records, purchasing disaster recovery supplies, or performing a records inventory. Grant funds are not available for digitization projects.
These mini grants are intended for short-term projects, and the maximum award is $750. All grants require a one-to-one in-kind and or cash match. Grants must be completed with reimbursement forms submitted by June 14, 2013.
Applications are required and must be received by August 31. Grant rules require each grant applicant to have a Dunn & Bradstreet Number before submitting an application. The grant guidelines and application are available at archives.utah.gov/USHRAB/forms-menu.html. For further information, contact Janell Tuttle at email@example.com.
- What Utah voters need to know for the 2016...
- UTA offers late TRAX, S-Line service for Utah...
- Dam project forces closure of Tibble Fork area
- Two arrested for allegedly siccing pit bull...
- Changes to TRAX gates being made at 2 U....
- USU professors receive $5.8M in Nuclear...
- ‘My Story Matters’ gives refugees...
- Fire forces evacuation of 185 Pine Valley homes
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 28
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 19