SALT LAKE CITY — Although gasoline prices continue to fall in most parts of Utah, some areas have seen pump prices bounce up and down. According to AAA, every metro area in Utah saw a drop in its average price over the past month.
The state’s current average price for a gallon of regular gasoline is $3.53, down 19 cents since last month, but four cents higher than a year ago. Of the Utah cities surveyed by AAA, Vernal had the highest average price at $3.68 per gallon, while Ogden had the lowest average price at $3.45 per gallon.
The national average price fell 16 cents to $3.38, which was 25 cents less than the national price at the same time last year.
Nationally, Wailuku, Hawaii, had the highest average price at $4.41 per gallon. Among all 50 states, Hawaii has the highest state average fuel price at $4.22, while Alaska was second highest at $4.09. Hawaii and Alaska were the only states with average prices above four dollars per gallon.
- System failure to blame for delayed Saturday...
- Healthy jobs report a good sign for future...
- Weber State center helping to improve auto...
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low
- 3,000 Workforce Services clients may be...
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday items
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage...
- Cedar Hills to require business licenses for...
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 32
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 10
- System failure to blame for delayed... 8
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20... 6
- Cedar Hills to require business... 5
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for... 2
- Healthy jobs report a good sign for... 2
- United Kingdom government predicting... 1