PORTER, Ind. — Seven Peaks has acquired Splash Down Dunes Water Park in Porter, Ind. and will be renaming it Seven Peaks Waterpark Porter. The venue is Seven Peaks’ fourth water park to date and its first destination in Indiana.
Splash Down Dunes Water Park was closed by the previous owners in 2009. Seven Peaks will be making improvements to the water park in time for its grand reopening in summer 2013.
Seven Peaks owns and operates two water parks in Utah, Seven Peaks Waterpark Provo and Seven Peaks Waterpark Salt Lake, as well as Seven Peaks Fun Centers in Orem, Lehi and Sandy.
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- XanGo seeks ouster of co-founder in new lawsuit
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- The future of food? 3D printing moves beyond...
- IRS official to take the 5th at hearing
- ESPN cutting workforce, 'smartly managing costs'
- AIG CEO tells college graduates facing...
- S.L. draws up airport plans 32
- Writers offer personal finance advice... 30
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 28
- Should we let wunderkinds drop out of... 12
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL... 10
- Obama: 'Our focus cannot drift' from... 9
- Apple's Cook to face Senate questions... 6
- The future of food? 3D printing moves... 6