Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Division of Sustainability and Environment in partnership with clean air advocacy group Breathe Utah announced expansion of the city's SmartTrips program on Monday.
The SmartTrips program, developed to enhance and encourage residents, use of public and alternative transit modes, is expanding to the Rose Park and Wasatch Hollow communities.
Additional information on Salt Lake City?s SmartTrips program can be found at www.slcclassic.com/slcgreen/SmartTrips/aboutsmarttrips.htm.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 12