Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Division of Sustainability and Environment in partnership with clean air advocacy group Breathe Utah announced expansion of the city's SmartTrips program on Monday.
The SmartTrips program, developed to enhance and encourage residents, use of public and alternative transit modes, is expanding to the Rose Park and Wasatch Hollow communities.
Additional information on Salt Lake City?s SmartTrips program can be found at www.slcclassic.com/slcgreen/SmartTrips/aboutsmarttrips.htm.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Pleasant View fire contained Saturday;...
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 22
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Two Utah schools under federal... 13
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 13