SALT LAKE CITY — The Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forests' Supervisor Offices are moving from existing locations in the Wallace F. Bennett Federal Building in downtown Salt Lake City and J. Will Robinson Federal Building in Provo to new a location in South Jordan.
Both of the federal building offices are closed Monday for the move to 857 S. Jordan Parkway (10600 South).
Between Monday and July 16, maps, passes and other information may be obtained at the Pleasant Grove Ranger District, 390 N. 100 East, 801-785-3563; or the Salt Lake Ranger District, 6944 S. 3000 East, Salt Lake City, 801-733-2676, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Beginning July 16, the new location in South Jordan will be open for business. For fire restriction information, please visit www.utahfireinfo.gov. For campground information visit www.fs.usda.gov/uwcnf.
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- LDS missionary 'stable' following hit-and-run...
- Psychologist calls doctor accused of killing...
- Mitt Romney to live in Utah — at least...
- Members recall Sister Monson's quiet devotion
- LDS missionary from Sweden suffers aneurysm,...
- A firsthand perspective: Reflecting on the...
- Man's decision to stop his life support led...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet,... 60
- Mitt Romney to live in Utah — at... 44
- Police say driver who hit 3 children... 27
- Angry Orrin Hatch: IRS guilty of... 19
- Utah GOP convention agenda includes... 19
- LDS missionary from Sweden suffers... 18
- LDS missionary 'stable' following... 16
- Attorney General John Swallow says he's... 16