Steven Kapp Perry, Word of Mouth Media
Click here to listen to this week's audio interview.
For decades, Clive Romney has been a solid session player, writer, producer, recording engineer, arranger and performer in the Utah music scene, but it wasn't until a change of heart in his 50s that he found what he describes as his true calling in life.
In this audio interview, Clive tells both personal and universal stories that show the richness a connection with our ancestors can add to our lives. And, like most good guys in Westerns, you can always pick out Clive in a crowd; he's the one wearing the white hat.
That's this week on The Cricket and Seagull.
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Clark Gilbert named new president of BYU-Idaho
- LDS apostle Elder David A. Bednar offers...
- LDS Church's official website to evolve over...
- LDS statement could move Utah...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 103
- Hamblin & Peterson: Bible wars among... 42
- See why this woman's decision not to... 41
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about... 33
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks... 32
- Defending the Faith: A tribute to... 19
- Some Republican presidential hopefuls... 12
- Faith, friends and football: Stanford... 9