Steven Kapp Perry, Word of Mouth Media
Click here to listen to this week's audio interview.
For decades, Clive Romney has been a solid session player, writer, producer, recording engineer, arranger and performer in the Utah music scene, but it wasn't until a change of heart in his 50s that he found what he describes as his true calling in life.
In this audio interview, Clive tells both personal and universal stories that show the richness a connection with our ancestors can add to our lives. And, like most good guys in Westerns, you can always pick out Clive in a crowd; he's the one wearing the white hat.
That's this week on The Cricket and Seagull.
- Germany: Syrian asylum seekers blows himself...
- President and Sister Uchtdorf visit site of...
- Mormon Mentions: Bryce Harper posts about his...
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump
- Donald Trump's 'evangelical moment' during...
- In Germany, secular...
- Muslims celebrate lifting of Lagos hijab ban
- Does Hollywood demean — or misrepresent...
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees;... 29
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your... 16
- What motivates (the few) evangelicals... 12
- Can Hillary Clinton finally close the... 11
- Donald Trump's 'evangelical moment'... 10
- How would you describe God in just one... 10
- James Dobson joins evangelicals for Trump 9
- Does Hollywood demean — or... 9