Steven Kapp Perry, Word of Mouth Media
Click here to listen to this week's audio interview.
For decades, Clive Romney has been a solid session player, writer, producer, recording engineer, arranger and performer in the Utah music scene, but it wasn't until a change of heart in his 50s that he found what he describes as his true calling in life.
In this audio interview, Clive tells both personal and universal stories that show the richness a connection with our ancestors can add to our lives. And, like most good guys in Westerns, you can always pick out Clive in a crowd; he's the one wearing the white hat.
That's this week on The Cricket and Seagull.
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- New features at Ogden Temple reception tent...
- Chinese group provides home for new LDS converts
- Hamblin & Peterson: Constantine's... 25
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a... 18
- 66,511 volunteers set FamilySearch... 17
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 17
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 14
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house... 8
- Thirty countries require leaders to... 5
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11... 5