Steven Kapp Perry, Word of Mouth Media
Click here to listen to this week's audio interview.
For decades, Clive Romney has been a solid session player, writer, producer, recording engineer, arranger and performer in the Utah music scene, but it wasn't until a change of heart in his 50s that he found what he describes as his true calling in life.
In this audio interview, Clive tells both personal and universal stories that show the richness a connection with our ancestors can add to our lives. And, like most good guys in Westerns, you can always pick out Clive in a crowd; he's the one wearing the white hat.
That's this week on The Cricket and Seagull.
- Mormon mom battling breast cancer during...
- LDS sister missionaries assaulted in Chile
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson...
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Lutheran, LDS leaders forge common ground...
- 20 years later, 'blessed' Herring believes he...
- Defending the Faith: Going up to Jerusalem
- Wright Words: Founding member of SEAL Team...
- Online system will allow Mormons to pay... 72
- 20 years later, 'blessed' Herring... 53
- God will give you more than you can... 51
- Defending the Faith: Going up to Jerusalem 30
- Mormon man's half-court shot is a... 25
- LDS sister missionaries assaulted in Chile 14
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps... 9
- BYU Cougarettes, National Hip-Hop... 8