Steven Kapp Perry, Word of Mouth Media
Click here to listen to this week's audio interview.
For decades, Clive Romney has been a solid session player, writer, producer, recording engineer, arranger and performer in the Utah music scene, but it wasn't until a change of heart in his 50s that he found what he describes as his true calling in life.
In this audio interview, Clive tells both personal and universal stories that show the richness a connection with our ancestors can add to our lives. And, like most good guys in Westerns, you can always pick out Clive in a crowd; he's the one wearing the white hat.
That's this week on The Cricket and Seagull.
- 100 inspirational quotes from Mormon leaders
- LDS missionaries share messages about...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved legal...
- Well-prepared LDS Scouts rescue couple off...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- 6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with...
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved... 65
- BYU coach, players answer questions at... 17
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 12
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS... 8
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former... 6
- What does heaven look like? Here are 10... 6
- Watch: Mormon missionaries save baby ducks 3
- Brigham Young, Utah War topic of... 3