Ogden man hospitalized after being shot in the stomach in Box Elder County
PARK VALLEY, Box Elder — An Ogden man was airlifted to a Salt Lake hospital after being shot by another man in the stomach Thursday evening.
The shooting took place at 68200 W. 15722 North in the Dove Creek Estates, 20 miles west of Park Valley in Box Elder County. A 61-year-old man shot a 41-year-old man and then called police. The victim's wife, who witnessed the shooting, drove the victim away from the scene and called 911.
Both men own property in the area. The suspect is cooperating with police.
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Sandy mailman's plea for books gets worldwide...
- Which U.S. cities are the best for upward...
- Wright Words: Younger sister is living...
- Utah natives receive rave reviews, make 'So...
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting program...
- Body found in suitcase near Saltair identified
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 289
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 128
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 101
- Mike Lee plotting tricky maneuver to... 88
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of... 73
- Most Utahns oppose Supreme Court ruling... 65
- Lee takes on new strategy in fight... 45
- Is report on building prison in Draper... 35