Ogden man hospitalized after being shot in the stomach in Box Elder County
PARK VALLEY, Box Elder — An Ogden man was airlifted to a Salt Lake hospital after being shot by another man in the stomach Thursday evening.
The shooting took place at 68200 W. 15722 North in the Dove Creek Estates, 20 miles west of Park Valley in Box Elder County. A 61-year-old man shot a 41-year-old man and then called police. The victim's wife, who witnessed the shooting, drove the victim away from the scene and called 911.
Both men own property in the area. The suspect is cooperating with police.
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Doug Robinson: Looking back on a cop's career
- Solar energy users claim victory as 'sun tax'...
- Crews rescue two hikers on Mount Timpanogos
- Man, 69, missing after his boat capsizes in...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 32
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 23
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Man charged with killing baby in Ogden... 8
- Circleville farmers scratching their... 8