Ogden man hospitalized after being shot in the stomach in Box Elder County
PARK VALLEY, Box Elder — An Ogden man was airlifted to a Salt Lake hospital after being shot by another man in the stomach Thursday evening.
The shooting took place at 68200 W. 15722 North in the Dove Creek Estates, 20 miles west of Park Valley in Box Elder County. A 61-year-old man shot a 41-year-old man and then called police. The victim's wife, who witnessed the shooting, drove the victim away from the scene and called 911.
Both men own property in the area. The suspect is cooperating with police.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Provo airport expansion could provide up to...
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 46
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 44
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 15
- Sanders to address Utah delegation to... 15
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 13
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8