Ogden man hospitalized after being shot in the stomach in Box Elder County
PARK VALLEY, Box Elder — An Ogden man was airlifted to a Salt Lake hospital after being shot by another man in the stomach Thursday evening.
The shooting took place at 68200 W. 15722 North in the Dove Creek Estates, 20 miles west of Park Valley in Box Elder County. A 61-year-old man shot a 41-year-old man and then called police. The victim's wife, who witnessed the shooting, drove the victim away from the scene and called 911.
Both men own property in the area. The suspect is cooperating with police.
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Body in suitcase is not missing Provo woman,...
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage' behind...
- Wedding put on hold after BYU student kicked...
- 11 signs you're a Jeep driver
- Opposing sides of same-sex marriage... 125
- Outcome of same-sex marriage case hard... 54
- Stewart, Bishop launch group to take... 38
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 26
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- Provo businessman declines push to run... 19
- LDS Church donates $100,000 to combat... 19