Ogden man hospitalized after being shot in the stomach in Box Elder County
PARK VALLEY, Box Elder — An Ogden man was airlifted to a Salt Lake hospital after being shot by another man in the stomach Thursday evening.
The shooting took place at 68200 W. 15722 North in the Dove Creek Estates, 20 miles west of Park Valley in Box Elder County. A 61-year-old man shot a 41-year-old man and then called police. The victim's wife, who witnessed the shooting, drove the victim away from the scene and called 911.
Both men own property in the area. The suspect is cooperating with police.
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 18
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9