Among the confirmed tenants for the center — Banana Republic Factory Store, Calvin Klein, Coach Factory, Gap Outlet, Levi’s Outlet Store, Nike Factory Store, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, Under Armour and Vans Outlet.
Craig said the first phase of the project could house approximately 85 retailers and restaurants. A second phase could be added in the next year or two, bringing another 30 tenants, he said.
"We want it to be (local residents') regular shopping destination," Craig said. "If you've got a great experience with good values that's easy to get to and fun to shop at, it's really a great combination."
Confirmed outlet stores
Many retailers have confirmed plans to open at the Outlets at Traverse Mountain. The project could include up to 85 stores and restaurants upon its scheduled opening in November. New stores include:
Auntie Anne’s, Banana Republic Factory Store, Bass, Calvin Klein, Carter’s, Chico’s Outlet, Coach Factory, Famous Footwear Outlet, Gap Outlet, GoLite, Gymboree Outlet, IZOD, J. Crew Factory, Le Creuset, Levi’s Outlet Store, Nike Factory Store, OshKosh B’gosh, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Skechers, Tommy Hilfiger, Vans Outlet, Under Armour, Van Heusen
- The future of food? 3D printing moves beyond...
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- XanGo seeks ouster of co-founder in new lawsuit
- Obama threatens veto of Republican student...
- US companies challenging contraception mandate
- Taking back family dinner: A healthy,...
- S.L. draws up airport plans 33
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 29
- Should we let wunderkinds drop out of... 13
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL... 11
- IRS official to take the 5th at hearing 8
- Apple's Cook to face Senate questions... 6
- The future of food? 3D printing moves... 6
- Obama threatens veto of Republican... 6