MILLCREEK — Participants in the Millcreek Township Beautiful Garden contest have until July 23 to register at www.millcreektownship.org. The judging will take place during the week of July 30.
The judges include one representative per community council and a landscape architect who is a non-Millcreek resident. The four contest categories are: Water & Rock, Perennial Garden, Annual Garden and Most Unique Garden.
There will be one winner per category, and judges hope this happens between the four separate communities. Winners will receive $100 and a plaque from their community council and a $100 gift certificate for the 42nd St. Greenhouse (owned by Millcreek Community Chair Diane Angus).
The winners will be awarded their prizes by Salt Lake County Mayor Peter Corroon.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- Zion's trees are dying of old age
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- First prison relocation open house... 39
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 17
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 14
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 13
- Mia Love pushing higher education act 11
- Mayor responds to pending harassment... 11