Red roundup: Former Ute recruit Josh Gordon drawing NFL buzz
Wide receiver Josh Gordon, who transferred to Utah from Baylor but left the program without ever playing for the Utes, is drawing a lot of buzz in the NFL supplemental draft. He's among the top prospects in the July 12 pick'ems.
— Former Runnin' Ute star Andre Miller has agreed to a three-year deal with the Denver Nuggets. The 36-year-old, who has played in the NBA for 13 seasons, was an unrestricted free agent.
— ESPN.com's Ted Miller takes a look at the Pac-12's first year.
— A trio of players with Utah ties are headed to London for the Olympics with the Canadian women's basketball team.
— More on ex-Ute Jamal Anderson's recent DUI arrest.
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 291
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 57
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 44
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37