Red roundup: Former Ute recruit Josh Gordon drawing NFL buzz
Wide receiver Josh Gordon, who transferred to Utah from Baylor but left the program without ever playing for the Utes, is drawing a lot of buzz in the NFL supplemental draft. He's among the top prospects in the July 12 pick'ems.
— Former Runnin' Ute star Andre Miller has agreed to a three-year deal with the Denver Nuggets. The 36-year-old, who has played in the NBA for 13 seasons, was an unrestricted free agent.
— ESPN.com's Ted Miller takes a look at the Pac-12's first year.
— A trio of players with Utah ties are headed to London for the Olympics with the Canadian women's basketball team.
— More on ex-Ute Jamal Anderson's recent DUI arrest.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 83
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 24