Red roundup: Former Ute recruit Josh Gordon drawing NFL buzz
Wide receiver Josh Gordon, who transferred to Utah from Baylor but left the program without ever playing for the Utes, is drawing a lot of buzz in the NFL supplemental draft. He's among the top prospects in the July 12 pick'ems.
— Former Runnin' Ute star Andre Miller has agreed to a three-year deal with the Denver Nuggets. The 36-year-old, who has played in the NBA for 13 seasons, was an unrestricted free agent.
— ESPN.com's Ted Miller takes a look at the Pac-12's first year.
— A trio of players with Utah ties are headed to London for the Olympics with the Canadian women's basketball team.
— More on ex-Ute Jamal Anderson's recent DUI arrest.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- Blocking the net helped propel BYU to Final...
- Ready or not, Vegas: Here come the Utes
- Preparation, hard work help BYU's Koroma earn...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 42
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 30
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 23