SANDY — One man is dead and another arrested following a shooting at an apartment complex in Sandy Saturday.
Sandy Police responded to the shooting Saturday afternoon at Windmill Cove Apartment, 9551 Brand Spring Lane. The victim suffered multiple gunshot wounds and was transported to the hospital in serious condition, but later succumbed to his wounds.
Police withheld the name of the victim pending notification of family.
The suspect was still being interviewed Saturday. Police said they would release the name if the suspect is booked.
Police have obtained a search warrant for the apartment where the shooting occurred and were collecting evidence and interviewing witnesses.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 55
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 46
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 20
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 13
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9