All fires and fireworks banned within the city.
Discharging or using any kind of fireworks, tracer ammunition or other pyrotechnic devices in any unincorporated area of Wasatch County is prohibited. In Midway City, restrictions are effective on the discharge of any fireworks and open fires north of Cari Lane, Burgi Lane and River Road from the roundabout north, west of Homestead Drive, 400 W., 250 W., east of Michie Lane, South of 500 S. or other areas where vegetation is overgrown. In Heber City, restrictions on the discharge of any fireworks and open fires exist from east of Mill Road and north of Center Street, north of 550 E. and north of 550 N. and 600 N. or other areas where vegetation is overgrown. For more information visit wasatchcountyfire.com
Fireworks are not allowed within city limits. Legal fireworks may be discharged on the Smithsonian Fire Department grounds, located at 1777 North Meadowlark Drive.
The city has requested that residents refrain from using fireworks and starting fires.
Hurricane has cancelled its July 4 fireworks display.
Discharge of fireworks within Hurricane City limits will be prohibited at all times except for July 4 and July 24, between the hours of 11 a.m. and Midnight, the discharge of fireworks will be allowed only at the following locations: Spilsbury Park Ball field, American Legion Ball field, Three Falls Park, Pioneer Park.
Fireworks OK at Wanless Park. For information go to http://www.laverkin.org/.
All fireworks banned.
Fireworks are banned in the majority of St. George, including Diamond Valley. For a detailed map of the banned areas visit http://www.sgcity.org/
The use or discharge of any fireworks is prohibited in all areas of Washington located north and/or east of I-15, and all areas south of Telegraph and east of Washington Fields Rd. (300 East). No aerial fireworks may be discharged within the incorporated limits of Washington City including the approved fireworks discharge areas.
The fire chiefs and fire marshals of Weber Fire District, North View, Ogden, South Ogden Fire Departments and the Weber State University issued restrictions of fireworks and open fires on June 7 and will remain in effect until October 1. The restricted areas are all areas east Harrison Blvd. from approximately 5400 S, North to Mountain Road, north to 3300 North. Then north of 3300 North to the Ogden Brigham Canal and north of the Ogden Brigham Canal to the north county line at SR 89.
The following areas are banned from setting off fireworks:
• All areas east of Harrison Boulevard from the north city boundary to the south city boundary.
• All wooded areas along the River Parkway beginning at Harrison Blvd and continuing along the pathways to the west city boundary and the south city boundary. This also includes all associated parks along the River corridor.
• All of Fort Buenaventura, the city baseball park and dog park area located off of A Ave.
• The old landfill property located at approx. 2550 A Ave., near Fort Buenaventura.
• All open fields, vacant lots, wooded areas, and brush covered hillsides throughout the city.
No fireworks are allowed above the Ogden-Brigham Canal in Pleasant View.
Riverdale and Washington Terrace
Fireworks are banned in areas east of the Weber River on the south end of the city and extending north to include all areas east of 700 West to the River Glen subdivision. In conjunction with Washington Terrace, the restrictions include the east bench area of both cities going north to the 300 West and Riverdale Road intersection. For more information and a map go to http://bit.ly/RiverdaleWashingtonTerrace.
- Biskupski calls for resignations of nearly...
- Ex-EFY counselor sent to prison for sex with...
- Ogden mother charged in Weber County egging...
- Man who killed fiancee ordered to serve 1...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Men and women: Understanding the wage gap is...
- UHP welcomes back Kotter, a trooper shot 4...
- GOP gubernatorial candidate Jonathan Johnson...
- Biskupski calls for resignations of... 52
- Men and women: Understanding the wage... 34
- Olene Walker, "one of Utah's finest... 17
- Man steals woman's boarding pass,... 13
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 11
- MTC missionaries spend Thanksgiving... 11
- Ogden mother charged in Weber County... 10
- Utah liquor consumption is up, but... 8