Fireworks are prohibited in most parks and wildland-urban interface areas. For a map of the restricted areas visit the Utah Fire Marshal’s restricted fireworks list and click on the Taylorsville link.
West Jordan (Bingham Creek)
Fireworks restricted in all areas within 200 feet of Bingham Creek. Located near Old Bingham Highway running the length of the east/west boundaries within West Jordan. Fireworks are also banned in the Clay Hollow Wash.
West Valley City
Fireworks are banned in areas of the city that are west of Utah 111
All fireworks have been banned within the city limits of Ephraim. For more information visit http://www.ephraimcity.org/
Discharge of any and all fireworks is prohibited within city limits.
All fireworks banned. The city has also canceled its fireworks show because of the fire danger.
Fireworks are banned in all canyon and trail areas in Park City as well in the following areas:
• Aerie's Subdivision.
• Bear Hollow Subdivision.
• Canyons Resort.
• Deer Valley Area.
• Glenwild Subdivision.
• Jeremy Ranch Subdivision.
• Moose Hollow Area.
• Park City Mountain Resort.
• Pinebrook Subdivision.
• Red Hawk.
• Round Valley Area.
• Silver Creek Area.
• Stage Coach Estates.
• Summit Park Area.
• Sun Peak Area.
• Thaynes Canyon.
• Timberline Subdivision.
• West side of Old Town.
• Any areas that contain dry grass or that may lead to the quick spread of fire.
With the extremely dry conditions in and around our community the fire department is asking for our help in preventing fires by lighting fireworks off only in designated areas. Those areas being from Matthews Lane west to the east side of West Street, from Clark Street to Durfee Street. Those subdivisions on the outskirts of the boundary we are asking to use the interior portion of the subdivision to prevent fires. For more information please visit Grantsville Citys website.
Fireworks allowed the area between Droubay Road and 1000 West, and 2000 North to Skyline Street. Fireworks are banned outside of that area.
The city of Alpine has banned all fireworks within city limits.
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of BYU...
- 'He was large, he was angry, he was bloody,'...
- Manti man indicted in Oregon occupation;...
- Inversion tightens grip on Wasatch Front
- 2 corrections officials resign in wake of...
- 7 more of the most infamous criminals in Utah...
- IRS raids properties with possible polygamist...
- UHP trooper hit during I-15 traffic stop
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 39
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 32
- IRS raids properties with possible... 20
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 20
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close... 11