Nephi City has prohibited the discharge of fireworks east of I-15 and on any city-owned property outside the city limits.
All fireworks prohibited within the town boundaries.
The Morgan Fire Department banned all ignition sources, including fireworks.
Morgan County is banned from any fireworks
Marysvale town has cancelled the town's fireworks for the 24th of July due to the extremely dry conditions.
All fireworks are banned.
Salt Lake County
All fireworks banned.
Fireworks banned east of Wasatch Blvd. For a complete list of all the areas in the city that have firework restrictions visit http://bit.ly/CottonWood
Fireworks are not allowed east of 1300 East, south of 13800 South, west of the I-15 freeway and in the area around the Mehraban Wetlands Park. For information and a map visit http://www.draper.ut.us/.
Aerial fireworks have been banned within city limits. Ground fireworks can still be used on cement, asphalt or similar hard surfaces with emergency water nearby. For information go to http://www.cityofholladay.com/.
Fireworks are banned from the Jordan River Trail that passes through Midvale City as well as the southwest corner of the city. Visit the Utah Fire Marshal's list of cities with restrictions and click on the Midvale link for more information.
Fireworks are banned on the Murray Parkway Trail and anywhere within 300 feet of the trail. They are also banned within 300 feet and in Murray Park as well as within 300 feet of Wheeler Farm.
Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City has banned all fireworks east of Foothill Drive; the University of Utah campus; all areas north of South Temple to State Street and North Temple to 200 West; City Creek Canyon; City parks and all areas west of I-215. For more information go to www.slcfire.com
No fireworks allowed in parks-urban interface areas. For a detailed map of the more than 30 areas where they are banned visit www.sandy.utah.gov/fireworks.
Fireworks are prohibited within a city or county park or open space without a permit, within 200 feet of the natural vegetation border of the Bingham Creek open space and trail system and within 200 feet of the western boundary of the Jordan River Parkway. For more information go to http://www.sjc.utah.gov/
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- Police chief of Myton charged with stalking 3...
- Police: Panhandler pulls woman from car after...
- Provo ranked 4th most educated city in...
- Love says commenting on Saratoga Springs...
- Uintah County man 'lucky to be alive' after...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 69
- Was Saratoga Springs man killed while... 53
- Police break silence about... 49
- Friends, family, strangers gather at... 35
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 31
- Utah, Western states say feds are all... 25
- New definition of homeless would give... 21
- Saratoga Springs police chief calls... 18