OREM — Seven Peaks is renaming the Trafalga Fun Center in Orem and Lehi to Seven Peaks Fun Center Orem and Seven Peaks Fun Center Lehi.
“The Seven Peaks name has become synonymous with wholesome, active and affordable family entertainment,” said Gary Brinton, chief executive officer of Seven Peaks. “The fun centers are no exception, which is why we believe the name change is appropriate. When someone thinks of fun for the whole family, we want them to think of Seven Peaks.”
Seven Peaks owns and operates six recreational venues in Utah and Missouri. The company felt it was time to put all of the fun center venues under the Seven Peaks name to eliminate confusion.
The change comes on the heels of the recent launch of the new company website www.sevenpeaks.com. The new website includes a new automated ticketing system, which allows patrons to purchase tickets online.
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod from...
- The future of food? 3D printing moves beyond...
- 'Mantiques' could be a ticket to more cash
- XanGo seeks ouster of co-founder in new lawsuit
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Obama threatens veto of Republican student...
- Taking back family dinner: A healthy,...
- AIG CEO tells college graduates facing...
- S.L. draws up airport plans 33
- Couples registry gets preliminary nod... 29
- Should we let wunderkinds drop out of... 13
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL... 11
- IRS official to take the 5th at hearing 8
- Apple's Cook to face Senate questions... 6
- The future of food? 3D printing moves... 6
- Airport TRAX ridership remains strong... 6