SALT LAKE CITY — Spring Mobile, the Utah-based retailer of AT&T wireless phones, recently purchased Northern Nevada’s JCC Wireless.
The acquisition marks Spring Mobile’s entrance into the Reno, Nev., market with six new locations and makes them the only AT&T dealer in the greater Reno area.
The company also opened two new retail locations in Yuma and Prescott, Ariz., continuing the company’s rapid growth throughout the western and southwestern states.
Spring Mobile now has nine stores operating throughout Arizona and is one of the largest volume dealers in the market. Spring Mobile now has 76 stores across seven states.
Founded in Utah in April 2001, Spring was recently named one of America’s 5,000 fastest-growing private companies by Inc. magazine and one of Utah’s 50 fastest-growing private companies by Utah Business magazine.
Spring Mobile is privately owned by three Utah-based partners and employs more than 300 people in seven states.
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate with...
- Does getting married really increase wealth...
- Cellphone unlocking set to become legal again
- 3 ways you can save money on movie theater...
- Family feud sparks revolt at grocery store...
- Battered by recalls, GM buoyed by its large SUVs
- Russian execs fear lasting damage from...
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of balance,...
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 16
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 13
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 8
- Obama gives protection to gay,... 7
- New solar energy project at Utah... 6
- Parks visitors spent $596M in Utah last... 5
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 4
- 3 ways you can save money on movie... 3