SALT LAKE CITY — Spring Mobile, the Utah-based retailer of AT&T wireless phones, recently purchased Northern Nevada’s JCC Wireless.
The acquisition marks Spring Mobile’s entrance into the Reno, Nev., market with six new locations and makes them the only AT&T dealer in the greater Reno area.
The company also opened two new retail locations in Yuma and Prescott, Ariz., continuing the company’s rapid growth throughout the western and southwestern states.
Spring Mobile now has nine stores operating throughout Arizona and is one of the largest volume dealers in the market. Spring Mobile now has 76 stores across seven states.
Founded in Utah in April 2001, Spring was recently named one of America’s 5,000 fastest-growing private companies by Inc. magazine and one of Utah’s 50 fastest-growing private companies by Utah Business magazine.
Spring Mobile is privately owned by three Utah-based partners and employs more than 300 people in seven states.
- 4 reasons why you shouldn't shop on Black Friday
- Immigration reform will boost the economy,...
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why most...
- Review: 4 shopping apps that will save you money
- Our complete guide to Black Friday, Cyber...
- Thanksgiving trumps Black Friday for deals
- UDOT tow plow drivers train for winter
- These two things are helping California's...
- Obama immigration plan good, not great... 13
- Working on Thanksgiving Day? Here's why... 12
- Immigration reform will boost the... 6
- Thanksgiving trumps Black Friday for deals 4
- Facing health law hikes, consumers mull... 4
- US stocks inch further into record... 1
- The best time of year to buy (Hint:... 1
- Photos: Deseret Book winter display... 1