SALT LAKE CITY — Spring Mobile, the Utah-based retailer of AT&T wireless phones, recently purchased Northern Nevada’s JCC Wireless.
The acquisition marks Spring Mobile’s entrance into the Reno, Nev., market with six new locations and makes them the only AT&T dealer in the greater Reno area.
The company also opened two new retail locations in Yuma and Prescott, Ariz., continuing the company’s rapid growth throughout the western and southwestern states.
Spring Mobile now has nine stores operating throughout Arizona and is one of the largest volume dealers in the market. Spring Mobile now has 76 stores across seven states.
Founded in Utah in April 2001, Spring was recently named one of America’s 5,000 fastest-growing private companies by Inc. magazine and one of Utah’s 50 fastest-growing private companies by Utah Business magazine.
Spring Mobile is privately owned by three Utah-based partners and employs more than 300 people in seven states.
- Writers offer personal finance advice to Obama
- Former middle-class moms choose new identity...
- West Davis Corridor project unveiled amid...
- New app helps consumers purchase products...
- Utah added 43,000 more jobs in April 2013...
- Abercrombie & Fitch only sells to 'cool,...
- Dick Harmon: Utah analytics company breaks...
- Is the Wii U already becoming outdated?
- Writers offer personal finance advice... 20
- Green energy loans have been a black... 10
- Utah's public university presidents... 9
- Obama: 'Our focus cannot drift' from... 7
- New app helps consumers purchase... 7
- West Davis Corridor project unveiled... 6
- Two new hotels announced for downtown... 5
- Tea party tax returns show small... 4