SALT LAKE CITY — Spring Mobile, the Utah-based retailer of AT&T wireless phones, recently purchased Northern Nevada’s JCC Wireless.
The acquisition marks Spring Mobile’s entrance into the Reno, Nev., market with six new locations and makes them the only AT&T dealer in the greater Reno area.
The company also opened two new retail locations in Yuma and Prescott, Ariz., continuing the company’s rapid growth throughout the western and southwestern states.
Spring Mobile now has nine stores operating throughout Arizona and is one of the largest volume dealers in the market. Spring Mobile now has 76 stores across seven states.
Founded in Utah in April 2001, Spring was recently named one of America’s 5,000 fastest-growing private companies by Inc. magazine and one of Utah’s 50 fastest-growing private companies by Utah Business magazine.
Spring Mobile is privately owned by three Utah-based partners and employs more than 300 people in seven states.
- Wal-Mart vs. Target: Wal-Mart ups ante on...
- 4 reasons it pays to be thin and assertive,...
- Homes sales down in Salt Lake County for...
- Orem’s most notorious eyesore to be...
- Gas falling under $3 nationwide: What to know
- Churches preach against payday loans, some...
- Virgin Galactic space tourism rocket explodes...
- Solar power skates online at Utah Olympic Oval
- Orem’s most notorious eyesore to... 10
- Group outlines long-term plan to... 9
- Charity, it does a body good 3
- Stocks mostly lower as oil sinks,... 2
- Churches preach against payday loans,... 2
- Apple CEO Tim Cook says Apple Pay a... 1
- How saving for retirement requires... 1
- 1 proposal comes in for Salt Lake... 1