SALT LAKE CITY — Spring Mobile, the Utah-based retailer of AT&T wireless phones, recently purchased Northern Nevada’s JCC Wireless.
The acquisition marks Spring Mobile’s entrance into the Reno, Nev., market with six new locations and makes them the only AT&T dealer in the greater Reno area.
The company also opened two new retail locations in Yuma and Prescott, Ariz., continuing the company’s rapid growth throughout the western and southwestern states.
Spring Mobile now has nine stores operating throughout Arizona and is one of the largest volume dealers in the market. Spring Mobile now has 76 stores across seven states.
Founded in Utah in April 2001, Spring was recently named one of America’s 5,000 fastest-growing private companies by Inc. magazine and one of Utah’s 50 fastest-growing private companies by Utah Business magazine.
Spring Mobile is privately owned by three Utah-based partners and employs more than 300 people in seven states.
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- State lawmaker calling for criminal probe...
- 10 jobs you can get right now
- Summit County sees credit card breach after...
- Amish country bristles at ‘Mafia’...
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 32
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- Paul Mero steps down as head of... 9
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Park City Mountain Resort and Talisker... 3
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3
- Utah board approves winery in... 3