SALT LAKE CITY — Spring Mobile, the Utah-based retailer of AT&T wireless phones, recently purchased Northern Nevada’s JCC Wireless.
The acquisition marks Spring Mobile’s entrance into the Reno, Nev., market with six new locations and makes them the only AT&T dealer in the greater Reno area.
The company also opened two new retail locations in Yuma and Prescott, Ariz., continuing the company’s rapid growth throughout the western and southwestern states.
Spring Mobile now has nine stores operating throughout Arizona and is one of the largest volume dealers in the market. Spring Mobile now has 76 stores across seven states.
Founded in Utah in April 2001, Spring was recently named one of America’s 5,000 fastest-growing private companies by Inc. magazine and one of Utah’s 50 fastest-growing private companies by Utah Business magazine.
Spring Mobile is privately owned by three Utah-based partners and employs more than 300 people in seven states.
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see their...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your time,...
- Target data breach: Credit monitoring will...
- Going digital a giant leap for 'dollar theaters'
- Salt Lake Bees' stadium renamed Smith's Ballpark
- Demolition underway on major downtown office...
- Uintah County businesses still struggling one...
- Doug Robinson: Gail Miller — Carrying...
- Attempt to raise minimum wage in Utah... 28
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't waste your... 12
- Girls who play with Barbie may not see... 12
- About Utah: He came, he saw, he fit in 8
- Report: Utah made big money by keeping... 8
- Demolition underway on major downtown... 5
- Doug Robinson: Gail Miller —... 4
- Stericycle move to Tooele gets House... 4