SALT LAKE CITY — Spring Mobile, the Utah-based retailer of AT&T wireless phones, recently purchased Northern Nevada’s JCC Wireless.
The acquisition marks Spring Mobile’s entrance into the Reno, Nev., market with six new locations and makes them the only AT&T dealer in the greater Reno area.
The company also opened two new retail locations in Yuma and Prescott, Ariz., continuing the company’s rapid growth throughout the western and southwestern states.
Spring Mobile now has nine stores operating throughout Arizona and is one of the largest volume dealers in the market. Spring Mobile now has 76 stores across seven states.
Founded in Utah in April 2001, Spring was recently named one of America’s 5,000 fastest-growing private companies by Inc. magazine and one of Utah’s 50 fastest-growing private companies by Utah Business magazine.
Spring Mobile is privately owned by three Utah-based partners and employs more than 300 people in seven states.
- Feds: Utah companies accused of conducting...
- 5 Utah E. coli cases linked to Costco chicken...
- Salt Lake chef wins round in 'Holiday Baking...
- In time for the holidays, S.L. Comic Con...
- Mark Zuckerberg is taking two months...
- 5 ways you drive away millennial employees
- Dave Ramsey says: Include minor car repairs...
- Man killed in Salt Lake industrial accident
- 5 ways you drive away millennial employees 14
- Pfizer, Allergan $160B deal forms... 6
- Utah liquor commission going slow on... 4
- Russian military says its bombing... 3
- Confusion over ISIS name leads to... 2
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.6... 1
- Balancing act: Pause, reflect on... 1
- 5 Utah E. coli cases linked to Costco... 1