SALT LAKE CITY — Spring Mobile, the Utah-based retailer of AT&T wireless phones, recently purchased Northern Nevada’s JCC Wireless.
The acquisition marks Spring Mobile’s entrance into the Reno, Nev., market with six new locations and makes them the only AT&T dealer in the greater Reno area.
The company also opened two new retail locations in Yuma and Prescott, Ariz., continuing the company’s rapid growth throughout the western and southwestern states.
Spring Mobile now has nine stores operating throughout Arizona and is one of the largest volume dealers in the market. Spring Mobile now has 76 stores across seven states.
Founded in Utah in April 2001, Spring was recently named one of America’s 5,000 fastest-growing private companies by Inc. magazine and one of Utah’s 50 fastest-growing private companies by Utah Business magazine.
Spring Mobile is privately owned by three Utah-based partners and employs more than 300 people in seven states.
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a month to...
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The Interview'...
- US consumer prices fall in November
- Russians rush to stores to pre-empt price rises
- How grandparents can save for their...
- Groups launch lawsuit over Tesoro refinery plan
- Randy Shumway: One solution for air...
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over phone,...
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- Is brand loyalty the new religion? 6
- Biggest mailing day of the year means... 5
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- Insurers ease 'Obamacare' deadline 3
- Keystone pipeline to top Senate agenda... 3
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3
- PacifiCorp to close Deer Creek Mine in... 3