SALT LAKE CITY — Spring Mobile, the Utah-based retailer of AT&T wireless phones, recently purchased Northern Nevada’s JCC Wireless.
The acquisition marks Spring Mobile’s entrance into the Reno, Nev., market with six new locations and makes them the only AT&T dealer in the greater Reno area.
The company also opened two new retail locations in Yuma and Prescott, Ariz., continuing the company’s rapid growth throughout the western and southwestern states.
Spring Mobile now has nine stores operating throughout Arizona and is one of the largest volume dealers in the market. Spring Mobile now has 76 stores across seven states.
Founded in Utah in April 2001, Spring was recently named one of America’s 5,000 fastest-growing private companies by Inc. magazine and one of Utah’s 50 fastest-growing private companies by Utah Business magazine.
Spring Mobile is privately owned by three Utah-based partners and employs more than 300 people in seven states.
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80...
- Failed resort embittered friends, Marc Jenson...
- Profiting as a Super Bowl host city...
- 5 reasons your most talented employees will...
- McDonald's CEO steps down as sales decline
- Balloon crew surpasses distance record in...
- How can Google snap its stock out of its stupor?
- Markets brace for Big Oil profit plunge
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 62
- Business community supports tax... 22
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80... 13
- McDonald's CEO steps down as sales decline 7
- After setting iPhone record, what does... 5
- Greek radical left wins election,... 3
- US consumer confidence jumps to 7... 3
- Knocking doors: What to know before... 3