SALT LAKE CITY — Spring Mobile, the Utah-based retailer of AT&T wireless phones, recently purchased Northern Nevada’s JCC Wireless.
The acquisition marks Spring Mobile’s entrance into the Reno, Nev., market with six new locations and makes them the only AT&T dealer in the greater Reno area.
The company also opened two new retail locations in Yuma and Prescott, Ariz., continuing the company’s rapid growth throughout the western and southwestern states.
Spring Mobile now has nine stores operating throughout Arizona and is one of the largest volume dealers in the market. Spring Mobile now has 76 stores across seven states.
Founded in Utah in April 2001, Spring was recently named one of America’s 5,000 fastest-growing private companies by Inc. magazine and one of Utah’s 50 fastest-growing private companies by Utah Business magazine.
Spring Mobile is privately owned by three Utah-based partners and employs more than 300 people in seven states.
- Chinatown Supermarket opens in South Salt Lake
- Lawsuit accuses state of illegally pursuing...
- 9 startup companies perfect for your family
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4 percent in...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529 plan
- Consumer index climbs to record level in Utah
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 20
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8