SALT LAKE CITY — Spring Mobile, the Utah-based retailer of AT&T wireless phones, recently purchased Northern Nevada’s JCC Wireless.
The acquisition marks Spring Mobile’s entrance into the Reno, Nev., market with six new locations and makes them the only AT&T dealer in the greater Reno area.
The company also opened two new retail locations in Yuma and Prescott, Ariz., continuing the company’s rapid growth throughout the western and southwestern states.
Spring Mobile now has nine stores operating throughout Arizona and is one of the largest volume dealers in the market. Spring Mobile now has 76 stores across seven states.
Founded in Utah in April 2001, Spring was recently named one of America’s 5,000 fastest-growing private companies by Inc. magazine and one of Utah’s 50 fastest-growing private companies by Utah Business magazine.
Spring Mobile is privately owned by three Utah-based partners and employs more than 300 people in seven states.
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- RSL unveils massive new solar project
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance primed...
- Balancing act: To keep employees, focus on...
- UTA to bolster transit service for 'College...
- Gov. Gary Herbert among the first to 'fly' in...
- AAA Center opens call center in Clearfield,...
- 3 reasons you should crowdfund your business
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance... 21
- Ogden farmer's pumpkin patch, version... 10
- Warehouse clubs: Where to find the savings 8
- Rocky Mountain Power honors LDS Church... 5
- A multigenerational hit: Student debt... 3
- Balancing act: To keep employees, focus... 2
- AAA Center opens call center in... 2
- Salt Lake police receive $1.8 million... 2