SALT LAKE CITY — Spring Mobile, the Utah-based retailer of AT&T wireless phones, recently purchased Northern Nevada’s JCC Wireless.
The acquisition marks Spring Mobile’s entrance into the Reno, Nev., market with six new locations and makes them the only AT&T dealer in the greater Reno area.
The company also opened two new retail locations in Yuma and Prescott, Ariz., continuing the company’s rapid growth throughout the western and southwestern states.
Spring Mobile now has nine stores operating throughout Arizona and is one of the largest volume dealers in the market. Spring Mobile now has 76 stores across seven states.
Founded in Utah in April 2001, Spring was recently named one of America’s 5,000 fastest-growing private companies by Inc. magazine and one of Utah’s 50 fastest-growing private companies by Utah Business magazine.
Spring Mobile is privately owned by three Utah-based partners and employs more than 300 people in seven states.
- System failure to blame for delayed Saturday...
- Weber State center helping to improve auto...
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday items
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage...
- Healthy jobs report a good sign for future...
- 3,000 Workforce Services clients may be...
- Cedar Hills to require business licenses for...
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Jobless claims drop to near 6-year low 10
- System failure to blame for delayed... 8
- Obama to feds: Boost renewable power 20... 6
- Cedar Hills to require business... 5
- DeseretNews.com reaches page view... 4
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for... 2
- United Kingdom government predicting... 1