SALT LAKE CITY — A TRAX train and a car collided Saturday night at a downtown intersection but no injuries were reported.
The accident occurred at 9:27 p.m. at 300 South and Main Street, UTA spokesman Steve Allnatt said.
Allnatt said the incident was still under investigation but it was possible the driver of the car was attempting to make a U-turn at the time of the collision. Allnatt said the driver received minor injuries and was treated at the scene.
More information will be provided as it becomes available.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings University of...
- West Jordan councilwoman accuses mayor of...
- State responds to Planned Parenthood claims
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Ann Romney on likability, Hillary Clinton, MS...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz says he wouldn't run...
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 69
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- State responds to Planned Parenthood... 32
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings... 27
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20