SALT LAKE CITY — A TRAX train and a car collided Saturday night at a downtown intersection but no injuries were reported.
The accident occurred at 9:27 p.m. at 300 South and Main Street, UTA spokesman Steve Allnatt said.
Allnatt said the incident was still under investigation but it was possible the driver of the car was attempting to make a U-turn at the time of the collision. Allnatt said the driver received minor injuries and was treated at the scene.
More information will be provided as it becomes available.
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- Man arrested in connection with baby's death
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate...
- Tired teen plowed into new car lot, Vernal...
- Utah’s Great Gallery rock art younger...
- Family of drowned Weber County man hopes free...
- Audit reveals major concerns about UTA...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 52
- New poll shows many Utahns oppose and... 47
- House Speaker Becky Lockhart is running... 36
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 33
- 3 Mormon missionaries die in 2 separate... 30
- LDS missionary critically injured in... 27
- Court allows Utah more time to file gay... 26
- Water levels in Great Salt Lake... 19