SALT LAKE CITY — A TRAX train and a car collided Saturday night at a downtown intersection but no injuries were reported.
The accident occurred at 9:27 p.m. at 300 South and Main Street, UTA spokesman Steve Allnatt said.
Allnatt said the incident was still under investigation but it was possible the driver of the car was attempting to make a U-turn at the time of the collision. Allnatt said the driver received minor injuries and was treated at the scene.
More information will be provided as it becomes available.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 20
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17