SALT LAKE CITY — A TRAX train and a car collided Saturday night at a downtown intersection but no injuries were reported.
The accident occurred at 9:27 p.m. at 300 South and Main Street, UTA spokesman Steve Allnatt said.
Allnatt said the incident was still under investigation but it was possible the driver of the car was attempting to make a U-turn at the time of the collision. Allnatt said the driver received minor injuries and was treated at the scene.
More information will be provided as it becomes available.
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 18
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9