SALT LAKE CITY — A TRAX train and a car collided Saturday night at a downtown intersection but no injuries were reported.
The accident occurred at 9:27 p.m. at 300 South and Main Street, UTA spokesman Steve Allnatt said.
Allnatt said the incident was still under investigation but it was possible the driver of the car was attempting to make a U-turn at the time of the collision. Allnatt said the driver received minor injuries and was treated at the scene.
More information will be provided as it becomes available.
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- A photographic look back at the Days of '47...
- Draper house explodes into flames (+videos)
- Head-on collision kills 2, injures 3 in Eagle...
- Student attitudes changing on healthy school...
- Rare cancer treatment leaves Provo teen hopeful
- Missouri hiker found dead in hot Wayne County...
- Pioneer panorama arrives in the Salt Lake Valley
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- Union Pacific train makes special... 15
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 15
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 14
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 14
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 13
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- New solar panels are symbol of the... 11