2012 high school football schedules unveiled for 102 teams
Ravell Call, Deseret News archives
The start of the 2012 high school football season doesn't begin until Aug. 17, but it's never too early to start marking your calendar and getting excited about your team's big games.
Who does defending 5A state champion Lone Peak open with, and when is the Alta-Bingham game? What about the East-Logan rematch? All these questions and many more are answered below.
Below are links to the complete schedules for 101 of the 102 high school football teams in Utah. Whitehorse's schedule is only a partial schedule.
Region 2A North
Region 2A South
- Ranking the best small forwards in the NBA...
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout tour...
- Morning links: Sports figures react to...
- Utah football: QB Wilson determined to make...
- Ranking the best shooting guards in the NBA...
- Dick Harmon: As Marriott Center gets new...
- Former BYU guard Tyler Haws to work out for...
- Utah Jazz face decision of pursuing free...
- Morning links: BYU and Utah have games... 70
- Morning links: Sports figures react to... 70
- Utah football: QB Wilson determined to... 35
- Brad Rock: Tackle football for girls... 25
- Morning links: Haws, Wright workout for... 21
- Dick Harmon: As Marriott Center gets... 16
- His legacy at BYU secure, Tyler Haws... 13
- Former BYU guard Tyler Haws to work out... 13