2012 high school football schedules unveiled for 102 teams
Ravell Call, Deseret News archives
The start of the 2012 high school football season doesn't begin until Aug. 17, but it's never too early to start marking your calendar and getting excited about your team's big games.
Who does defending 5A state champion Lone Peak open with, and when is the Alta-Bingham game? What about the East-Logan rematch? All these questions and many more are answered below.
Below are links to the complete schedules for 101 of the 102 high school football teams in Utah. Whitehorse's schedule is only a partial schedule.
Region 2A North
Region 2A South
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU past...
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in University...
- Utah Jazz pick up rare road win against Miami...
- Jazz center Rudy Gobert gets pushy with...
- BYU focusing on bowl game while players'...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 68
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 51
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 50
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 37
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 31
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 30
- Ute football team has boots on the... 28